Has anybody got paid from Nevis Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bears21, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Good luck with that. Chris has gone silent....probably along with our money.

#31     Mar 10, 2017
  2. bears21

bears21

Because there is no direct investigation into Nevis Capital at all. But what could be happening is Naris is not allowed to make any financial transactions during this investigation, his lawyer told him to lay low. As far as I know is that Chris said Naris is the one who has always takes care of Nevis financial transactions. Or he used a good portion of the Nevis assets to pay for his defense. Currently he is out on bail, if any of u know where he lives it might not be a bad idea to show up on his doorstep to get answers.

#32     Mar 12, 2017
  3. Mickey

Mickey

This is like unravelling an onion. So the players are

Nevis Capital Trading Company Limited, (NCTCL)
    Nevis Trading Group LLC, (TGL)
    Nonko Trading (NK)

I am assuming that NCTCL holds what ever assets remain including pooled traders funds. I am also going to assume that TGL was the trading platform and executed all trades.

I am also going to assume that the Thailand bank managed the account of NCTCL and not TGL

I am hoping to speak directly with kasikorn Bank in Thailand and try to get them to confirm account status and any other details. (Not sure what confidentiality laws exist in Thailand)

Would anyone have an estimate as to account balances held at NCTCL?

Do we know how many NCTCL investors are on this chain?

Is NCTCL a private corp. registered only in Thailand or the US?

If it is a US corp, it would need additional directors?

Can we assume that there was cross ownership between Nonko and NCTCL?

Can someone explain the relationship between Chris Eikenberry and Jeff Goldman
    Co-Founder of JC Trading? They were both principals in JC Trading.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
    #33     Mar 12, 2017
  4. Chris is still involved with Nevis Trading, I find it very odd that he cant release our funds as he is a co owner or was in Nevis Trading.

#34     Mar 13, 2017
  5. bears21

bears21

I didn't know Chris had any ownership in Nevis, I thought it was only JC Trading and he referred international guys to Nevis

#35     Mar 13, 2017
  6. Just an FYI, Naris Chamroonrat worked at JC Trading for years.

#36     Mar 15, 2017
  7. bears21

bears21

Did not know that thanks for connecting the dots

#37     Mar 15, 2017
  8. Mickey

Mickey

Spoke with Kasikorn Bank last week in Thailand They have 4 branches. Didn't make much progress. Bank spokesman claimed bank confidentiality issues prevented him from talking about any account they managed or held.

Why don't Nevis traders form an investors/traders association and have the association through a representative make a direct approach to the US Dept. of Justice New Jersey and see if they will provide any information?
    Interested in anyone providing feed back on this.

#38     Mar 19, 2017
  9. bears21

bears21

I am on board with that, for some reason I don't see any reason why Nevis Trading can not refund the money sitting in the Thai Bank. Nevis trading has an obligation to those traders and their accounts. The only thought that keeps creeping in my head is that for some reason that money is not there anymore. And I want to know the status ASAP.

#39     Mar 20, 2017
  10. The ONLY person that can tell us where the money is is Chris Eikenberry. From talking to people thru messages, the ONLY person we have ever dealt with at Nevis Trading is Eikenberry!!

Even if Chris Eikenberry and Naris Chamroonrat are partners, which seems obvious since Nevis Trading shut down 2 days after Chamroonrat was arrested, we all wired to a bank account that Eikenberry sent us wiring instructions for. He should know what is up!!

#40     Mar 21, 2017