Has any man here ever noticed that....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Jan 14, 2009.

1. As long as one of the movies wasn't Brokeback Mountain,you've got nothing to worry about!!

#41     Jan 15, 2009
  2. The only movie that ever changed me was Deliverance. When I'm deep in the woods, I always carry 9mm and a big knife. :D

#42     Jan 15, 2009
  3. Me too,but there again,my neighborhood has gone really downhill recently.........

#43     Jan 15, 2009
  4. The only movie that changed me was, Pee Wee Hermans "Big Adventure". I was really pissed to find out there is no basement in the Alamo.

#44     Jan 15, 2009
  5. jem

jem

10 with Bo Derek. I went with some friends after our parents dropped us off at tennis practice. We were 3 or 4 years under age.

No doubt I was changed.

10 and Cheryl Ladd on charlies angels always make me wonder how they hell guys my age could be gay.

#45     Jan 15, 2009
  6. Something else I have noticed regarding white males:

Almost without exception white females are always paired with black males in commercials-- even print ads. On the other hand, you rarely, if ever, see a black women paired with a white male.

#46     Jan 15, 2009
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Alexander the Great and Frederick the Great were both queers and much better commanders than Patton or any other American.

#47     Jan 15, 2009

8. men are more self-depracting , this might be considered an asset.

humility is one road to righteousness

#48     Jan 15, 2009
  9. I'm only going to speculate, when you see these commercials who is the demographic target and what is the product. The racial pairing should have a benefit.

There may be a subliminal historical sterotype pairing a black woman and a white male.
    :eek:

Like in "what is she selling" and what do white males want? (I'm getting carried away, at least behind the scenes.):eek: :eek:

Nutmeg you're a sick bastard.:eek:

#49     Jan 15, 2009
  10. Or it could just be, everybody already knows white men don't need all that "sista attitude". I never looked for it, but it was always readily available, when I was single.

#50     Jan 16, 2009