Has any man here ever noticed that....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Jan 14, 2009.

1. jem

jem

The problem is not the complaints of the white male.... its what is happening to women of average intelligence.

The smart women are not watching popular media or being influenced. But the average ones are and they think they are smarter than they are.

I am seeing lots of divorces among friends and friends of friends in their early 40s (with little kids). Its mostly about finances and women thinking they should be doing better. The irony is (frequently) they were the ones driving the bad decisions. Its really sad.

And now a year later, with the women making squat and the marital savings going to the wife and then quickly depleted on some essentials and some stupid shit ... the kids are starting to get effected.

this is going to be a national problem.

I know I may be a biased male and my sample size is limited... but I am confident in my understand of this phenomena.

I call it being Oprahed.

One of the tell tale signs is a high degree of professed self worth and an untested or illogical confidence in decision making abilities.

#21     Jan 14, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Please view responsibly people.

#22     Jan 14, 2009
  3. This is why I wonder if the far feminist left has not taken Madison Ave. while we were asleep.

Jane: Sally how many kids do you have.

Sally: I have three. Oh, and my husband, so I guess that makes four.

Both women laugh.

Furthermore, women who want a traditional family with a strong father figure are ridiculed as not being "a real woman".

I tell you that it is not much different than a black person embracing a good education and being "not authentic."

#23     Jan 14, 2009
  4. Rich, white, and of course republican.

Most of the rich white crooks are republican...

#24     Jan 14, 2009
  5. It is the Jews and gays who control Hollywood, didn't you know that?

Of course they are to blame.

It is obvious, right?

Bottom line is ratings, whatever sells advertising and boosts revenue is what they push...

#25     Jan 14, 2009
  6. Or 24, or House, or Sons of Anarchy, or NCIS, blah, blah, blah...

Or male sports like football, basketball, MMA, boxing, hockey, baseball....when do we see women's sports dominate the ratings? Only ice skating, which is not a man's sport anyway unless you are carrying a hockey stick...

When will the white man stop whining like a little girl here at ET, that is the question...

p.s. AAA probably hasn't seen the manly shows because his wife/GF won't let him. Don't you imagine AAA actually watches Lifetime for Women a lot?

:D :D :D

#26     Jan 14, 2009
  7. jem

jem

Exactly.

I am not blaming Jews. I added to my previous post - I call it being Oprahed.

I suspect it is more the fault of the self esteem - self help industry. They swung the pendulum too far.

#27     Jan 14, 2009
  8. karol88

karol88

I'm seeing the same thing, but it's not only about finances. I know some women who are dominant in the relationship, they don't respect their men, don't find them attractive anymore, they are unhappy and wish to end the relationship asap...at the same time, their men give in even more thinking it will make the woman happy...

#28     Jan 14, 2009
  9. Very astute observations. I see young men who have been essentially brainwashed into thinking this is somehow normal. I would have a hard time advising any young guy to get married these days. At any time his wife could decide she wasn't being "fulfilled" by the relationship and needed to "find" herself, so she will just kick him out, keep the kids and he has to support all of them.

#29     Jan 14, 2009
  10. jem

jem

by the way for the idiots who do not think hollywood trys to shape the way we think... I was wondering if you every saw the last few seaons of west wing, or that studio 64 show or whatever it was with some of the same cast.

Or how bout this - hillary is running and all of a sudden we have a show where gina davis is president and Don Southerland is her husband.

Obama becomes a serious candidate and - no more show. I never even heard a peep about ratings or anything else.

coincidence? only for fools.

#30     Jan 14, 2009