Has abortion created the ageing demographic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Oct 4, 2010.

1. You obviously never partied much..lol

legalized abortion made it all much easier on everybody.

#11     Oct 4, 2010
  2. Whether you agree with abortion or not, NRL claims about 49.5 million abortions since Roe v Wade. Dunno how many before that.
    http://www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/facts/abortionstats.html

And if you consider the number of aborted babies that in turn did not produce babies, seems we are talking the US population would be perhaps near 400 million without abortion.

In China, this site claims 13 million annual abortions. Since the same Roe v Wade time frame, that would be something like 500 million abortions. And if multiplying by those who in turn did not have children, perhaps 750 million who did not reach planet Earth? sheesh... http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/...ual-abortions-flagged-as-a-cause-for-concern/

#12     Oct 4, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Exactly, and the lefty loons are against capital punishment.

Hypocrites.

#13     Oct 4, 2010
  4. jem

jem

#14     Oct 4, 2010
  5. Eight

Eight

Democrats are fierce about abortion... whities might not put up with their thing of herding blacks into inner city reservations and keeping them out of the private sector jobs via lawsuits against employers if they knew that their welfare money was going to contribute to a population increase that would get them overrun by blacks... I kind of think that if the anti abortion people get their way that they will hate themselves later on for it...

#15     Oct 4, 2010
  6. jem

jem

I am still wrapping my mind around 3000000 - thats a staggering number of missing black people.

It is a genocide by liberals.

#16     Oct 4, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like they've accomplished more than the klan ever dreamed of; AND they've convinced the blacks to vote for them anyway.

#17     Oct 4, 2010
  8. think of how many more folks would now be unemployed, losing their homes, on food stamps, on the dole, stealing your money and swilling muscatel , if not for the big A

#18     Oct 4, 2010
  9. I wonder if those of you for abortion because you are worried about population growth would suddenly be against it if they made a law that YOU would be killed to make room for the new babies coming into the world. Hell, its alot more fair when you look at the big picture. At least you had many years to live and experience life while the baby didnt even get out of the gate. Any of you abortionist who are for "fairness" should be ok with something like this.

Or does it suddenly become wrong when its YOUR life that hangs in the balance?

#19     Oct 5, 2010
  10. Should men even be having these discussions about abortion?

Should an anonymous sperm donor have stipulations regarding aborting his seed?

#20     Oct 5, 2010