Harvey Walsh...Daytrade master

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by The_Z, May 6, 2007.

1. candles

candles

Hmmmm....Not looking to good for the reviews. Only good ones are from peoples first post! lol.

Big arrow. So is the material just e-books that you can download online? I thought the course was meant to be material from harvey himself...notes from his seminar/coaching sessions / observations etc.

Ill take you up on your offer to send someone the material! If only to confirm my skepticism.

#51     Mar 20, 2008
  2. Sorry but if you want his course your going to have to pay him for it. I'm going to keep mine on my desktop as a reminder that there is no holy grail, no secrets, especially from vendors. If I ever get tempted to pay one of those con artist vendors again for their secret I'll just read some of Harvey's crap to bring myself back down to earth. I believe there is a reason only a very few of these salesmen post verified returns.

#52     Mar 20, 2008
  3. baronzemo

baronzemo

I'll be a 1 post wonder and chime in.

I found the product to be a waste. The first book was all things you can get off the internet. what bid/ask is, differeing exchanges etc...very basic.

The book with his strategies is nothing new..it is essentially a breakout strategy. You subscribe to a news service, cull for stocks that have certain news to them (like brokerage downgrade, earnings surprise etc) you put those on a list and buy the ones breaking out after the first half hour of trading. The problem is finding the time to go thru the list . Also many stocks break out, its a gamble as to which ones will folow thru rally.

One tactic of his is to have a stop loss if a stock drops 10 cents from what you paid after a break out. Yet on his videos, walsh never ever has a 10 cent plus loss. it's also not realistic, many stocks may fluctuate more than 10 cents and then break out..his strategy would provide you to leave many trades.

Theres is nothing magical with his stuff..it's a gold old breakout startegy.

When I tried to cancel he asked for my trading records , I provided and he still refused to refund or reply to my emails...he said I didn't give the system enough time.

when I complained to my credit card company, he sent me another link to downlload his ebook. I think he did this in order to bait me to download it again so the credit card company would not refund my money.

#53     Mar 27, 2008
  4. Thanks for sharing!!

#54     Apr 1, 2008
  5. scubadia

scubadia

I'm curious if anyone here has ever heard of Manny Backus of firsthourtrading.com?

Any thoughts or feedback about his service?

#55     May 30, 2008
  6. Splat

Splat

#56     Jun 17, 2008
  7. FookYu

FookYu

#57     Jul 9, 2008

8. Very interesting.

#58     Jul 9, 2008
  9. You seem like a dirty shill how is that for feedback?

#59     Jul 9, 2008
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

FOOK, TY for the blog link, very interesting. You know what made me suspect about this dude is that whenever I heard his voice it would always sound as if the pitch has been lowered, it just never sounded genuine.

#60     Jul 9, 2008