Harvey Walsh...Daytrade master

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by The_Z, May 6, 2007.

1. solom113

solom113

Hello!

I just wanted to say that I purchased harvey walsh's day trading freedom course after watching his videos. I thought he sounded sincere. I could tell from his videos what kind of technical strategy he was using but I just had an overwhelming curiousity about his stock selection.I have to say, I smell a rat. I have studied trading for about 10 years and this is the only the second "method" I've ever purchased. Now, granted, I've only been trading it about a week but some things have come up that make me very suspicious and just don't seem to add up. I plan on giving it about 3 months with this system and see if anything comes of it. I will let you guys know!

#21     Jul 13, 2007
  2. She

She

Solom how is it going?

#22     Aug 11, 2007
  3. Don't waste time. Watch the markets yourself during that time and try to figure out why stocks move. That's the only efficient use of your time/capital - trying to pay for and trade a system won't work. If it was so good, why would Harvey sell it?

#23     Aug 12, 2007
  4. three things people.. my gift to you

when you scan.. what exactly are you scanning for? no think again.. what precisely... really are you scanning for..? really?..is that really what your looking for?... really?.. r u sure?

when you trade what exactly are you trading that is the absolute best suited trade for you? why are you trading that when your most comfortable with this?.. why r u spreading your time so thinly silly fool u so obviously are.. oh really? u need to spend your whole day trading these when u have that? really?... really?... r u some kind of doofus kinding yourself?.. i c

If that is the absolute best style and type of trade for you why do you spend your time looking at so many other things? taking impulsive trades and yet u know as a dead cert that this x type of trade works for u.. so u enjoy wasting your time?....really?.. trading this as well as that type of trade?.. what!.. no... really?...

If your trade ois a dead cert.. why are you cutting back on your leverage here.. if its a dead cert trade. when u find it surely you can max your leverage by making sure u not only maximize your returns on it but u r careful trading only that dead cert trade... ohh u dont?.. what.. really?..

repeat at number 1....

what you need is all there. this is your ticket...

Paul

#24     Aug 24, 2007
  5. solom113

solom113

huh?

#25     Sep 13, 2007
  6. BUMP!

#26     Sep 13, 2007
  7. If you are dumbfounded by my initial reply then realize that you are likely to blow your account... stop trAding AND read MORE BEFORE YOU WASTE MONEY..

iF YOU SEE THOUGH MY PREVIOUS POST AS A HAS BEEN STATEMENT THEN NO PROBLEM.. i SALUTE U.. YOU MAY NOT BE PROFITABLE BUT YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT ITS ALL ABOUT ONLY TRADING super high probabilities are leaving the rest alone...

iF U MASTER THAT DISCIPLINE THEN YOU WILL BE WINNING...

#27     Sep 13, 2007
  8. Any news?

#28     Oct 31, 2007
  9. The_Z

The_Z

Just about going long or short 500 or 1000 shares after the first half our or after breaks or first hour highs and lows....seems very risky to me!

#29     Oct 31, 2007
  10. solom113

solom113

Stopped using his method for now. Actually, fading the trades described by the manual seemed to be a better strategy! Supposedly, there will be much more in-depth videos and a new manual for people who purchased the old one, so when this new material comes out I'm going to take a look at it again and see if maybe he can pull things together a little more. His claimed accuracy rate is a big red flag to me so I don't have my hopes up. But, we'll see. I'll report back :)

#30     Nov 1, 2007