Harvey Walsh...Daytrade master

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by The_Z, May 6, 2007.

1. hi michael,

i'm comfortable with www.wtctrading.com , i know a few people that have used them.
    i haven't yet tried to withdraw any profits yet, i'm waiting until i hit 13k. the contract says if you don't get the wire right away upon request, the most they ask for is 7 business days which is quite a lot but it's ok.

i decided to go with them due to the fact that i can keep all of my profits, i don't like the fact that most prop firms will take 10%-20% of your profits per month.

wtctrading doesn't have futures trading currently, and i've heard too that it's the hardest way to make money, but most pro traders are trading futures.

my starting risk capital with wtc was 10k giving me 100k in buying power which is more than enough for me. when with wtc they actually set you up with a firm as a sub contracter, not sure of the technicals on this but it's more like wtc is the middle man.
    i'm trading under a master account that's with this firm http://www.nwtfinancialgroup.com/, so your money isn't actually with wtc i'm guessing. i'll for sure post here if i have problems getting my money, which would be a rip off and really suck. but, i'm doubting that i'll have any problems. you can start with wtc with as little as 5k, and if you loss 3k (down your account to 2,000.00) you'll need to fund your account.

good luck trading, hope your transition to real capital is as smooth as mine! :)

#111     Aug 19, 2009
  2. Nwt offers futures...

#112     Aug 19, 2009
  3. yes, but wtctrading currently only offers options and equities.

#113     Aug 19, 2009