Harvard study proves Fox is the most balanced network.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 20, 2017.

1. traderob

traderob

Just talking about the stupidity of Maxine waters and Elizabeth Warren would take excessive time.

#21     May 23, 2017
  2. #22     May 23, 2017
  3. Max E.

Max E.

#23     May 23, 2017
    WeToddDid2 and Tsing Tao like this.
  4. I'll stick to the representative statistics while you grasp onto cherry-picked anecdotes.

#24     May 23, 2017
    java likes this.
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

"Oddly the questions get much easier when the subject switches to Sarah Palin". The strength of the main stream propaganda media campaign. Tell the sheep how to think, what to focus on.

#25     May 23, 2017
    Max E. and Optionpro007 like this.
  6. Like zombies...

#26     May 23, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's pretty much what they are.

#27     May 23, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  8. java

java

Just keep a camera on them all the time and do a "Truman" comedy show.

#28     May 23, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

If that makes you feel better thats fine, but i dont think you are dumb enough to believe a random sampling of people would be more intelligent than another just based on political beliefs. Its just ridiculous on its face, thats the only reason i posted the video.

The fact of the matter is "POLITICIANS" in general rely on uninformed people and it doesnt have a bias. Nancy Pelosi gets reelected year after year after year for the same reason Mitch McConnel does, because the majority of voters are morons, regardless of party.

#29     May 23, 2017
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, WIKI the guy who made the study your talking about, and here is the first line on wikipedia....

Thomas Byrne Edsall (born August 22, 1941) is an Americanjournalist and liberal / progressive[1]academic,

A liberal progressive Academic, all three at the same time? he must be much more evolved than us, that guy must just be on a hunt for the unvarnished truth right?

#30     May 23, 2017