Harvard sacks professor for 'anti-Muslim' views

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader#21, Dec 8, 2011.

1. A bigot is a bigot is a bigot.

He got the gate, and that is good.

#11     Dec 9, 2011
  2. jem

jem

I am not sure what political point you think I was making because I was not making any. If you saw my rants here on ET you know I am for low taxes and less government and more freedom.

My core point was be that if I worked for a PC thought controlling outfit like Harvard, I would conduct my political agenda in private.

#12     Dec 9, 2011
  3. No one bothers to dive into how a statement written 2 years back can all of a sudden spark controversy.

That article actually said that citizens who are causing anarchy and division in society who are mostly non-hindus should be disenfranchised. Also it never mentions regarding destruction of mosques in particular. It says that if temples can be destroyed for development of roads,etc then mosques should be considered similarly. Moreover mosques are never a holy place in a way that it is meant only as a symbol for collective prayer.

No one bothers why this timing so perfectly chimes with date Dr. Swamy got his hands on P Chindambran, most powerful cabinet minister in India involved in 2G scam.

I am trying to dig the original article which caused controversy, then everyone will be left speechless that Harvard is bigoted, not Dr. Swamy. The Havard has played the typical pussy, bowing under the pressure from Arabic world from where it gets lots of funding.

#13     Dec 9, 2011
  4. 1990s...

Reports of killing of Hindus, invariably Kashmiri Pandits, begin to trickle in; there are explosions; inflammatory speeches are made from the pulpits of mosques, using public address systems meant for calling the faithful to prayers.

As many as 300,000 Kashmiri Pandits have fled their home and hearth and been reduced to living the lives of refugees in their own country. An entire people have been uprooted from the land of their ancestors and left to fend for themselves as a weak-kneed Indian state shamelessly panders to Islamic terrorists and separatists who claim they are the final arbiters of Jammu and Kashmir's destiny.

Had this tragedy occurred elsewhere in Hindu majority India, and had the victims been Muslims, we would have described it as 'ethnic cleansing' and 'genocide.' We would have made films with horror-inducing titles. We would have filed cases in the Supreme Court of India. Our media would have marshalled remarkable rage in reporting the smallest detail.

http://www.jaia-bharati.org/anglais/gupta-kashmirpandits.htm

#14     Dec 9, 2011
  5. #15     Dec 9, 2011
  6. Caste = Religion.
    There is no Hinduism in Globalization.

#16     Dec 9, 2011
  7. cast is not religion , and India is part of the global community..... you moron. :mad: .

#17     Dec 10, 2011
  8. Moron,
    Afraid to take your caste share of land from India and build your own nation?
    http://goo.gl/u0QNW

#18     Dec 10, 2011
  9. Thanks for illustrating here the typical Islamic mindset- genocide of other races/religions is deserving because your fucktard brain considers them inferior.

Now back to the point, who is bigoted, Harvard or Dr. Swamy?

#19     Dec 10, 2011
  10. Prior to creating Pakistan for Muslims in 1947, British created Independent states for Christians/Anglo-Indians/Sikhs/SC/ST communities in 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference.
    Gandhi begged British to NOT implement this resolution to protect/promote Forward caste hegemony over BC/SC/ST/Minority communities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communal_Award

#20     Dec 10, 2011