harrytraders s/r

Discussion in 'Trading' started by harrytrader, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgp

bgp

thank you harry. it doesn't matter if you trade or not, your work is very interesting.

bgp

#71     May 11, 2004

2. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Harrytrader;
    Will not ask you to explain the blue line-have more than enough technical indicators myself:cool:

''Reversing the MID-TERM TRENDon $INDU at 10126 theorically;''
    meaning a rally looks llikely now???
    :cool:

#72     May 11, 2004
  3. Everest

Everest

No answer to what?

#73     May 11, 2004
  4. Steve789

Steve789

"Will not ask you to explain the blue line-have more than enough technical indicators myself"

Don't give yourself a mental hernia! It's just a pretty blue line connecting the dots. Would you like me to make you a really good line in a nifty color? It won't make you any money either but it will look good. Since you are "turtle" would you prefer a nice shade of green?

#74     May 11, 2004
  5. Spitfire

Spitfire

Good bye Harry.

We are off now - you win, so well done.

To ET at large - you are much better off with harry, samson, iceman, mark1 etc.

because they are so funny, so articulate, and such good traders.

It's been fun

#75     May 11, 2004
  6. The Rat has spoken : he is in my ignore list and got frustrated :D

"Quote from Spitfire:

"Harry

I am starting to believe you are French, since the frogs do have a bit of a history of surrending after the first punch."

That's what I said he is a friend of the other racist Prince Philip :D

Really I think I'm going to leave this board for real with all the racists and neonazis here !

#76     May 11, 2004
  7. I will now ask the moderator to close this thread. I'm sorry for others who were looking genuinely for answers but I won't talk about my model any more here. Those who are on my egroups will receive some in a few weeks when we will have finished the new portal and a forum on our site. I don't accept any new members any more. I'm looking to recruit and form hedge fund managers not to cope with all the novices - although I like them and have dedicated a site to them I don't have time to do so.

#77     May 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.