harrytraders s/r

Discussion in 'Trading' started by harrytrader, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to remind me of your person because you have the honor to be the new Ignomarus in my ignore list. Nevertheless don't forget to educate yourself a little bit. Last time I had to learn you some fundamental about stock market and demography. Above you can learn about what is a market structure.

Bye in the (Dark) Hole :D.

#41     May 10, 2004
  2. pspr

pspr

Thanks for the kind words, Har. Is that the French boomerang effect to market structure? Or just the HarTrader confounded logic solution?

P.S. Isn't it getting late in France? I think I hear your Momma calling you in for bed time, Har.

#42     May 10, 2004
  3. Steve789

Steve789

Here comes the circles:

#43     May 10, 2004
  4. Oops I just remember I forgot your Gold :D. Btw the problem with Gold is that I don't have history on spot, I have only future. So I'm not very fond for analysing Gold.

#44     May 10, 2004
  5. Steve789

Steve789

"hostility ? Who declares the hostility ? You. I never declare hostility first to anybody"

Then WHO called me and Balda "PIGS" and "SNAKES"? They say the first thing to go is short term memory. That's NOT hostile?

Did we hurt your feelings little fella?

#45     May 10, 2004
  6. And what's the problem since I daytrade ? And if you ignore there is a globex while you are sleeping :D. And during RTH there is often if not always a second entry point after pullback. And there can be other entries even after ...

#46     May 10, 2004
  7. And about opening I have (very old) article here on my site about managing the trade. I'm statistical process control engineer as first profession : I am accustomed to always use a bayesian approach of progressive hypothesis tests.

"Reducing the DOF by observing the 1st and 2nd Minute bars "

DOF is acronym for "Degree Of Freedom" of a system which is an important concept in Science - like mechanics or statistics and we will make an article one day about this general concept and applications to our framework.
    http://www.econometric-wave.com/articles/3/home.html.html

Btw I think I will spare some energy by putting you also into my ignore list.

#47     May 10, 2004
  8. Spitfire

Spitfire

Could you please tell me how you actually traded this?

#48     May 10, 2004
  9. I won't extend any more as I said below I'm not interested to get any client. I just answered to a question asked by someone I intented to be short and it has transformed into a long battle so I will stop here.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28474&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#49     May 10, 2004
  10. Spitfire

Spitfire

#50     May 10, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.