Harry Reid the Fraud and Cheat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Voters Suspicious Of Fraud At Ballot Box
    POSTED: 9:49 pm PDT October 25, 2010

LAS VEGAS -- Some voters in Boulder City said they are concerned about fraud at the electronic ballot box.

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."

Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the screens are sensitive.

He said if voters choose English (instead of Spanish) for their language of choice, the ballot pops up with Angle selected.

"Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot," Lomax said. "Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in."

Lomax said voters need to have faith in the system.

"This election, I think, more than ever," he said. "The two sides are very fractured and each side is suspicious and we're caught in the middle."

2. cstfx

cstfx

Didn't you get the memo from the 2004 election? These new electronic election machines were made by a Bush supporter and thus rigged to only commit fraud for Republicans.

Dems don't commit fraud!

(Ouch, my side really hurt laughing at that last part)

3. Yeah sure...

4. No reference for something as serious as that?

5. Arnie

Arnie

How old are you? Ever hear of something called Google?
    You crazy old fart! :D

6. CONGRATULATIONS ARNIE

YOU JUST MADE THE ELITE TRADER TROLL RECOGNITION LIST.:D

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'm sure he's weeping openly.

could you put me on it too?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

For saying "crazy old fart"?

If I simply agreed with him would I make your infamous list as well?