Harry Reid Planting Fake Tea Party Candidate In NV Senate Race To Split GOP Vote.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 11, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Bravo Harry

The Dem's need to get cut throat like the Repubs and stop being such weak asses

3. rc8222

rc8222

LOL. The cat's now out of the bag, which will increase the amount of anger, hatred, and disapproval of Democrats. This only gives more momentum to the GOP!!! :D The Nevada voters will be well aware of this latest Democrat corruption, and will send Reid packing!!! lol

4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm trying to remember the name you were using before this one, last month that is, since I recognize a similar writing style.

5. rc8222

rc8222

I was rc822 until a bunch of libertards couldn't handle my criticism of their anointed furor Obama, and had me banned. So, I came back, under rc8222. Of course, I wouldn't completely change my name, like the panty waste Obama lovers do in here just about every other day. Some don't even have the balls to create a name, as they use handles like .........., and *******. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Typical pussy Democrats. :p :p :p

6. Clearly, the English language offends you.

7. rc8222

rc8222

Would you like some cheese with that whine? lol :D

8. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, are you the guy who said that if you were banned for spamming the board that you'd just create another alias?