Harry Reid a racist!! Where is the democratic values.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Well unfortunately, you're right. Bush and his brother Jeb, plus a lot of establishment republican surrogates, are out there using liberal PC name-calling to intimidate their opponents. Bush himself called the Minutemen "vigilantes."

I thought Bush had learned his lesson on using the "trust me" argument, after the Harriet Miers fiasco. The fact is, Mr. President, we don't trust you. You have failed miserably to enforce our borders or our immigration laws.

#21     Apr 6, 2006
  2. My father is a state rep for seniors and he is the point person for the state for the medicare drug program. According to him it's a great program and most of what the democrats say are just a bunch of lies.

He's put more into education than any other president.
    No bid contracts have been going on forever.
    Yes, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS dont' have a say, BECAUSE THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW DUH????

You just want the governement to babysit you and hold your hand and hug you when you are upset.

I do not.

#22     Apr 6, 2006
  3. LOL. According to your previous post Bush "loves the entitlement programs" and is therefore a closet liberal but according to your dad Medicare drug benefit is a "great program" but the dems hate it.

Why don't you work out your family disagreements with your father before you post on public forums and embarrass yourself with serious logical inconsistencies. Let alone your father's judgement which is contrary to overwhelming evidence that the program benefitted the drug industry only and its implementation was a disaster.

Not really, I want the government to work for me, to be lean, mean and efficient, to provide services that the private sector for whatever reasons can't, does not want to or has failed to provide. I want the government to provide checks and balances against the power of wealth so that the wealthiest individual does not always win, so that the interests of a $5hr worker are represented equally with the interests of Warren Buffet or Bill Gates, so that a multimillionaire can't destroy my family phisically or finanically just because he can afford to.

#23     Apr 6, 2006
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I agree with you to some extent on that. Anyone, of any political stripe, who thinks with those lousy terms is prone to make dumb mistakes.

#24     Apr 6, 2006