Harris Tech -- a scam?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ScottD, Jan 25, 2006.

1. pikachu

pikachu

If my story doesnt stop you from joining harris' chatroom, do yourself a favour. Ask harris to give you one month free trial. If he cannot and give some excuses, then he has got something to hide.

It is not worth it to pay $500-$700 to find out that it is just a scam.

In fact I know of a guy who pay harris $300 for 2 week trial 2 weeks ago. Until now he hasnt heard from harris again. Except harris still keep sending him his daily results. :(

#11     Jan 25, 2006
  2. ScottD

ScottD

Pikachu, thanks very much for sharing your experiences. Very enlightening.

Anyone else (no shills please) have any experience with Harris Tech?

Assuming there are no counter balancing positive experiences, it looks like we have arrived at the truth of what Harris Tech is all about.

As always, PM me if you would prefer.

#12     Jan 26, 2006
  3. ScottD

ScottD

As a followup comment, I have received multiple PMs from users of Harris Tech's services, all the same theme -- Harris_Tech, aka Harris_Tch, is a scam.

To this day, he is still sending out e-mails trying to lure people in.

#13     Jan 27, 2006
  4. harris_tech is a scam???

I havent signed up for his service but IMHO the end of day trades he sends out are for real.

Now if he isnt well organized and regularly absent thats another issue (big issue nonetheless).

Can anyone clearly confirm that his trades are fake?

Thanks

#14     Jan 28, 2006
  5. ScottD

ScottD

I would agree the trade entries look 'plausible.' The exits are pre-defined (+/- X ticks), so that part is clear. However, anyone could post plausible trades in hind sight. I'm not sure on what evidence one could form an opinion that these are real trades.

I too would like to hear, either publically or via PM, from anyone currently using his chat room. Still haven't heard a single, supporting comment from an actual user of the service.

#15     Jan 30, 2006