Harmonics Vecchie Illusioni

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

Or maybe you know shit about trading.You don't trade real money account,do you?(judging by your posts)

#11     May 4, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

...if you did,you'd know by now that all that Hershey or Spider ,or whoever from their staff,Harmonic principle, is a mistaken illusion .It isn't aplicable to the fastest tick,more so,Spider confused between the two logics - even logic(reverse) and odd logic(continuation).How would you know about it?You wouldn't,as you either do siming or trade 1 lot on a yearly timeframe.

#12     May 5, 2012
  3. ocean5

ocean5

I also found nothing so magical with the stoch settings of 523 and 1413 value and it has nothing to do with the Moores law.Any other default settings are no worse.
    Ahh..whatever

#13     May 5, 2012
  4. The bridge you are about to fall off of I crossed quite some time ago.:)

No worries, tho. You will get it......someday.

#14     May 5, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

wtf did you get that i was on the bridge,in the first place,to claim that i`m about to fall?

:confused:

as i said, you are clueless sim or 1 lot trader with no abilty to differentiate,but that`s ok, nowadays.

#15     May 5, 2012
  6. If you are not on the bridge and trying to learn something, then why do you continue to post about this method in particular?

You seem a bit transfixed.:)

#16     May 5, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

I continue to post to find out what was in Spider's mind when he was trying to implement Fourie series to 1 tick timeframe,more so did it incorrectly.I suspect that the whole method was half assed for whatever reasons.

#17     May 5, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

Also what has Moores law to do with the indicators settings?Nothing!It is the same shit as with Fourie series that will eventually dump you at some point whatever settings you are trying to imply.

#18     May 5, 2012
  9. What was in his mind was making money, which anyone who follows his threads will do. You seem stuck in one spot of a 1000 page thread, is that logical?

#19     May 5, 2012