Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Matt24SPFL, Mar 17, 2007.

1. I would like to take this thread to thank everyone who has helped me so much. I have learned more at this site in the past month than I learned in college.

I would also like to just cut to the bullshit and say HAppy St. Patty's Day!! I know a lot of you in here are from the UK.. I wish I could be over there to experience what St. patty's day is REALLY all about, but I'll be stuck here in FL with all the young naive girls. :)

Be safe everyone!!

2. I am pretty buzzed now.. lol.. Let me take the opportunity to say that i like everyone in here. There is quite a collection of personalities in here. WE have the JAck Hersey's who make me sit there and reread his posts 25 times so that I can fully understand what he's saying. Got the Eqt trdr and makloda (sp?) with their 500 page S&P 500 free money thread that is just so awesome. And then we've got the charle's and tudors out there who are making a killing and helping everyone out. You guys are all great!

It's after 5pm, it's time to head out everyone!

Be safe!!!

3. Happy St.Patrick's day to you too Matt! :)

4. Yeah, but you got laid in college. At least I hope you did. Here, you could get screwed. There is a difference.:D