Happy New Year to ET from a new Bitcoin millionaire!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Dec 31, 2020.

1. johnarb

johnarb

Happy New Year and more important, good health to you and yours in 2021!

Our Crypto Portfolio is currently worth over $1.25M.

We're not planning to cash out to fiat so it's at risk every single day since bitcoin and cryptos trade 24/7/365

A breakdown of what it takes to get here and that as all traders and speculators know, it's not instant and we have to be willing to lose it all. Hodl.

In reverse chronological order below:

1. Would you risk $1.25M on bitcoin/cryptos on 12/31/2020? (Now)

2. Would you risk $1M on bitcoin/cryptos on 12/24/2020?

3. Would you risk $800K on bitcoin/cryptos on 11/29/2020?

4. Would you risk $500K on bitcoin/cryptos on 8/2/2020?

5. Would you risk $95K on bitcoin/cryptos on 01/1/2020? (same link as 4)

Fx-Game, jys78, Onra and 11 others like this.
  2. BKR88

BKR88

"The "plan" is once it hits 7 figures to cash out 200K, but crypto has a way of ruining plans"

So, did you cash out 200K ? :)

johnarb likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Happy New Year to you, and grats on your uber gains. 100K to 1 million is impressive in one year.

The thing has gone parabolic. Maybe book those profits now, take a year off, and buy the next dip? No instrument, no matter what it is, does not suffer a pullback. Think about it.

Because everybody knows.

platz and johnarb like this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

Waiting for TAX CPA meeting next weekend [​IMG]

BKR88 likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Pepper your Angus

johnarb likes this.
  6. fan27

fan27

Nice work...congrats!

johnarb likes this.
  7. johnarb

johnarb

Loved that song on the first Wonder Woman movie

Planning to cash out $200K + $40K for a Tesla (got a trade-in, just in case people wonder how we can get such a great deal)

The rest, we plan to hodl. I know, I know... it sounds stupid, but please hear me out, still have a good job, nothing changed for us, except we have no debts and our net worth has increased by quite a bit.

Let me paint an analogy scenario. Apple is coming out with a self driving electric car. Your financial advisor calls you, he's recommending to sell all your Tesla stocks and to put all proceeds to Apple stock. This says, trade tsla for appl as tsla is worth less than apple in the future.

Selling all of the cryptos pfolio for $ indicates similar message... and I'm sorry but we do not believe that to be true

Best wishes to you in 2021, Overnight!

jys78, Sprout, themickey and 2 others like this.
  8. themickey

themickey

When we get to the end of 2021....
    billionaire.jpg

johnarb likes this.
  9. BMK

BMK

That is an awesome song. But the original version by Leonard Cohen is waaaaaaaay better...

BMK

johnarb, themickey and Overnight like this.
  10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

You did good cashing out. Although I do think the rally is still going. But you never know what's going to happen Jan 1st. 30k is a good number to cash out at.

I think Bitcoin is going to have a big correction soon, it has been going so good for so long.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

#10     Dec 31, 2020
    Clubber Lang and johnarb like this.