Happy New Year Baron & Elitetrader!!!

Discussion in 'Events' started by LongShot, Jan 1, 2003.

1. THANKS BARON & BEST WISHES FOR 2003!!

2. AND HEY LETS NOT FORGET OUR MODS...

BEST WISHES MAGNA & BABAK ET AL...

THEY HAVE A TOUGH THANKLESS JOB...

BUT THEY DO IT WELL..

THANKS GUYS (AND REMEMBER DON'T DELETE ANY OF LONGSHOTS POSTS IN 2003):D

3. BCE

BCE

Ditto!!!!!! Thanks Baron and the Moderators!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    And Happy New Year too to all the other brothers and sisters here at ET!!!!!!!!
    May the New Year be more easeful, more profitable, and especially more fun.
    P.S. As an aside - shouldn't there be another category besides "Elite Member" for the person with the most posts? How about "Grand Emperor"? :D :D :D

4. i spiiled my fdrink!@!#@$

5. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mofdserate thids!!!!!!

6. Monsoon

Monsoon

then i can power post just like aphie!

:eek: :D

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Happy New Year Baron! Happy New Year to all the moderators! Hope it is prosperous for you! And healthy!

8. azzie

azzie

I concur.

All the best to ET team and members.

9. I, too, want to take this time to thank everyone at ET that has a part in making this website possible. A special thanks to Baron-- your posts have helped a lot.

ET is, without a doubt, the best website going. I have learned so much since I became a member.

Best wishes for the New Year!

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the best wishes everyone!

As I look back on 2002, there was definitely a big increase in participation. And for that, I say thanks to those who took the time to share your thoughts with us all, especially those of you who contributed on a daily basis. You are the lifeblood of this community, for without your posts, the site would have little value, if any, for those who visit ET for a little info, opinion, and laughs each day. We had a lot of new and interesting personalities that popped up over the last year, which really added some character to the site in a good way. As to be expected, we also had some bad apples but for the most part, I think 2002 went quite well.

In addition to those who post, I would also like to thank the following moderators for doing a job that is far from easy, but one that is desperately needed and appreciated by virtually everyone.

Magna
    DaveN
    inandlong
    TriPack
    zboy2854A
    xianokie
    cartm
    dgabriel
    richtrader
    GeorgeSoros
    airspeed
    WarEagle
    tntneo
    Babak
    macal425

Moderators, it's because of your good judgement and your ability to withstand harsh criticism that ET stays as orderly as it does. Thanks for all you do for this community!

I sincerely hope that 2003 will be a prosperous, healthy and safe year for you all.

Happy New Year Everybody!

#10     Jan 1, 2003