Happy New Year! 40% Discount on The Gauntlet Mini™ $100,000 Account

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Happy New Year Elite Traders!

This month we’re offering 40% off The Gauntlet Mini™ $100,000 account for every month of your subscription until you pass, cancel or change your plan. Grab your discount and start now for $189 to get funded with Earn2Trade!

[​IMG]

2. DevBru

DevBru

How about an update regarding the new "prop firm"?

There are traders who have been waiting for 3 months to get their live account, all you offer now is a "live sim".

Not just the standard BS "just a few more weeks" ... it has been just 2 more weeks or so for 3 months now ...

Turveyd and athlonmank8 like this.
  3. They are not. Just because they are trying to do business and make money, you do not have to fall for it. I have gotten paid by them. Just don't be a fool. The combines or tests are meant to make these companies money otherwise they would not exist. But if you are not a fool like pretty much everybody else that thinks can make money in such tight restrictions then you know what to do. They will pay you. Prob you will get paid from somebodys pocket and you will still be in a demo account. But who the f cares if you get paid. If you make consistent money the owner will prob make a partner in the firm.

4. If you use more than one contract say crude oil or nq or es in such tight conditions you are a fool or a newbie. That is a freebie. Keep risk low. Follow the rules and if it takes 3 months pay the fee. What that shows is that you know how to trade and make and keep money. Not beat the clock.

5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I've quit trying this, failed out twice that daily loss limit is a bitch, okay greedy, but the comm's added upto $400, then I dropped to -$180 and over the $550 :(

I was estimating $200 comm's, thought I'd stopped well short but sadly not.

6. Nah this is a scam. Dont waste your money

Turveyd likes this.
  7. It's such a great opportunity that they are offering a sale. Think about that.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

I learnt that I suck discipline wise as a trader, wasn't far off profit target after day 4, then a down day turned me into a gambler and daily loss !imit broken.

Worth the $390 cost kinda.

9. I will give you that.....its cheaper than say blowing a 10k account.