Happy me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mr double, Apr 4, 2006.

1. had a dream last night,was making money trading forex
    so i woke up ,and realised that it can be done for real,guess what after one week testing i am 15,500$ up :p it works ! i am going to be rich ,filthy rich very soon:D

2. I believe everything you said until the "i woke up" part. :D

3. i can prove!:)

4. Ha ha! I've heard that before.

5. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf " like in that story you don't trust me anymore:D

6. no trading this time,i can't show you mechanics of this strategy,it's so powerful ,it can double any amount of money in 1-3 months

7. thx gawd this time u correctly chosen chit'n'chat to post u ramblin's'n'delusions

wtg

8. wow,another 400$ of delusions :D

9. Ricter

Ricter

Oh boy, do I ever know that feeling. Nothing can go wrong, not to me, I'm on top of the world.

10. there are few things more dangerous to a trader than euphoria. it clouds judgment BIG TIME.

i know a trader who developed his patented "euphoric trade reversal".

it does like this. whenever a trade is going SO well that you start feeling like "OMG i am so good i am making so much money, this is SO easy i can't believe it"...

he sets a trailing stop when he starts feeling super euphoric AT this level just mentioned, with double size, so it acts as a reversal trigger. iow, when you start feeling you CAN'T lose. it's probably about time to reverse. because that is exactly when you will...

usually :)

#10     Apr 5, 2006