(Happy) Hanukkah Sessions: Night Three

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jem, Dec 13, 2020.

1. jem

jem

Happy Hanukkah.
    Especially to Jewish People.

(The first night was the Beastie Boys
    and the second night was a song by Drake)

2. Pronto24

Pronto24

Happy Hanukkah, especially to Jewish People? WTF is this? And what’s this doing in Politics?

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

4. jem

jem

Politics may be the wrong lace.
    its where I always post... it was just a habit.
    mods please feel free to move it to the proper category. sorry for the extra work.

Otherwise I have no idea what the problem is.

I am not Jewish but I have wished jewish friends
    and when I had them, employees....
    Happy Hunukkah every year.
    Non Jews never got upset when I did it.

I thought it was a good thing...
    I suppose unless you are Seleucid and feel bad.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    apdxyk likes this.
  5. Pronto24

Pronto24

Nothing wrong with Happy Hanukkah. Just never seen someone add “especially Jewish people” after it.. Very odd.

murray t turtle and DiceAreCast like this.
  6. jem

jem

Merry Christmas... especially to Christians.
    How could that be a problem?
    not everyone is Christian but they could still have a merry Christmas time.

7. We wish happy "let's celebrate the recapture of our Palestinian land from the Jews" ESPECIALLY to our Palestinian friends."the holy day of the 2nd successful occupation of Nanjing by the 56th regiment of the Japanese empirical army". Wtf.

Isn't it weird to have any holiday (and especially mention it to anyone not affected, even worse, mention it potentially in front of those on the other side of the coin) that celebrates the recapturing of objects whose ownership is actually highly controversial? Some ethnic groups really have a God given talent to rub it into the others eyes and then they are surprised about the hatred on the other side.

8. %%
    Most likely because its a Jewish holiday+ most likely he wanted to be friendly about it.
    Amen.
    Merry Christmas early/especially to Christians+ Jewish Christians + kids[Not saying one has to be a kid/LOL]......................................................................................................