Happy Canada Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seadog, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Haha. Great comeback!
    Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

#21     Jul 5, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

That you are a dumbfuck? Yeah, but we all already knew that, too. So I wasn't providing any new information.

#22     Jul 6, 2013
  3. Please tell us everything you know about Brits now.
    Your opinion really matters since you've never left your trailer park or met a Brit face to face but have had some interwebs conversations with one.
    You are really a global retard pisspoor!!!

#23     Jul 6, 2013
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Yes, the ramblings of some Americans on here are more emotionally based then researched or accurate. Its kind of a theory they have US was struggling so Canada must struggle to, and its not relevant.

For example, the reality is Canadian big banks are an oligopoly with a guaranteed domestic retail market to share and very little risk on their balance sheets. As opposed to the American banks that took on huge risks and had to be bailed out for real. The main risk these banks have is they lose market share and shrink. Going under is not going to happen, but one might become irrelevant because its no longer a big bank.

Housing market in Canada is always a silly topic on this site. Random people saying market has to go down because it went up. In actual fact, the concept of a "Canadian" housing market doesn't really exist. Its a collection of regional/city markets that have almost no bearing on each other at all. For example, the only overheated market right now may be the Vancouver area. Toronto has demand/supply issues that will backstop this market for years, so any perceived concerns are way too early. Rural Ontario the prices are much more modest, not a chance in hell they are in a bubble. So when one claims on here that the Canadian housing market is in trouble, that's not really how these markets operate.

But you know, emotional speculation from afar will always have a home on Elite Trader. Not sure how you "traders" think you can profit from it, all I can say is most of the home owners I know could take a 50% hit and still be well in the black long term.

#24     Jul 6, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You really have your head up your ass, optional.

I don't know what your problem is, other than being an incredibly stupid jerk.

You should just go fuck off since you never have anything to contribute to any of the conversations. All you do is come here and show everyone what an ignorant asshole you are.

#25     Jul 6, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

Another popular choice is Vancouver, where about 25 percent of the city's more than 600,000 residents speak Chinese as a first language. Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, Hong Kong's largest developer, sold almost 90 percent of units on offer in Hong Kong for its River Green project in the Canadian city within a month when it debuted last month. <http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/24/hongkong-property-idUSL3N0EX07920130624>

it may be late in the game but it is not nearly over.

#26     Jul 6, 2013
  7. There was a married couple at jfK airport waiting for their flight back to Canada. They were dressed in parkas and boots.

A mother and her grown son sees them and the mother says to her son "I wonder where they are going."

"Why don't you go find out?"

The son goes over to the couple, and asks where they are from and the man replied: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

The son goes back over to his mom and she asks "So where are they are going?" He replies: "I don't know, they don't speak English."

#27     Jul 6, 2013
  8. Ok Bud.
    Start another 400 threads showing what a racist neocon you are. Then we will all get the point.

#28     Jul 7, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

What's it to you? I'll post what ever I want. If you don't like it get the fuck out of here and don't read it, moron. The only racists around here are the blacks like yourself who promote race baiting at every turn. Go back to sucking your dick. You'll be more content.

#29     Jul 7, 2013