Happy Canada Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seadog, Jul 1, 2013.

1. zdreg

zdreg

put them all on ignore. here is a currency chart. it says it all.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...n;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

canada avoided the housing collapse and bank bailouts.. we bought up condos in miami at 80-90% of their highs when you figure in currency fluctuations.

#11     Jul 5, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Hey, our little moron showed up again to show his ignorance.

What a stupid motherfucker. I'm surprised you even know how to type your are such a dumbfuck.

#12     Jul 5, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL That's what Rectum surely appears to Canadians. It's people like Rectum representing Americans in Canada that makes them think we are all that stupid.

#13     Jul 5, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I don't believe Canada's in as good of shape as you think. Consumer debt is high, and housing prices are too high. And there was a bailout of the banks, $100 billion if memory serves.

#14     Jul 5, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

OK, Ricter. You finally, after many months, may have something worthwhile to contribute to this forum. Tell us more.

#15     Jul 5, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

#16     Jul 5, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Canadian housing prices are fucked, it feels like 2006 where everyone knows its crazy overvalued just no one knows when the house of cards will collapse.

#17     Jul 5, 2013
  8. seadog

seadog

Did not start the thread for this type of feedback. But carry on.Kind of interesting.
    seadog

#18     Jul 5, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

That coming from you tells me Canada must be in deep shit. Deeper than the US? Who knows. Time will tell.

#19     Jul 5, 2013
  10. zdreg

zdreg

the fact housing prices are too high is meaningless. the mortgages are not as leveraged as the US were with zero down payments..

#20     Jul 5, 2013