Happy Canada Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seadog, Jul 1, 2013.

1. seadog

seadog

Who is from Canada here? Eh!
    Where are you located?

seadog

2. Ricter

Ricter

I'm in Canada though not from there. Enjoying the day off and a short break from the farm busyness (spraying is on).

3. pspr

pspr

From my travels in Canada I have observed that there are three types of Canadians.

1. This group of Canadians are very friendly and are willing to do just about anything to help you or a stranger. These people are the soul of Canada.

2. The second group are passive but will take any opportunity to explain to a U.S. citizen why Canada is better than the U.S. or what is wrong with the U.S.

3. The third group hates the U.S. and it's citizens. They have nothing nice to say to you or about the U.S. and are absolutely hostile to visitors from the U.S. It's best to absolutely avoid this group once identified.

Rectum seems to be in group 2. He is just one of the ignorant Marxist/communist assholes who live in Canada.

4. Eight

Eight

gf is from Montreal, does that count?

5. seadog

seadog

Sure that counts.

6. You haven't traveled out of your fuckin trailer park, let alone to Canada.
    You can't count interaction on an interwebs forum with a Canadian as 'travels to Canada'
    Fuckin idiot.
    You are the prototypical American, unfortunate for your country as it is.

7. Ricter

Ricter

His type is "Ugly American". Been around a long time.

8. Canada is just America's backyard. Why else would Canucks copy the American accent?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess that would make your type "stupid American".

10. Ricter

Ricter

In my experience, when they don't know an American is listening, they do it to poke fun at Americans, particularly dumb southerners. On the upside, their rendition of the accent is pretty bad.

#10     Jul 5, 2013