Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by vanzandt, Feb 11, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Always liked this song.

And.... son of Woodie.

#41     Jul 10, 2018
    #42     Jul 20, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Slash

Wiki:

......Saul Hudson was born in Hampstead, London. He was named for Saul Steinberg, an artist. His mother, Ola J. Hudson, was an African-American costume designer, whose clients included David Bowie, and his father, Anthony Hudson, is an English artist who created album covers for musicians such as Neil Young and Joni Mitchell. Of his mixed background, Slash later remarked, "As a musician, I've always been amused that I'm both British and black; particularly because so many American musicians seem to aspire to be British while so many British musicians, in the 'Sixties in particular, went to such great pains to be black."

#43     Jul 23, 2018
    m1nt likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Mick is 75 today.
    F'n A. :D

From the biggest concert ever.
    1.5M people in Rio.
    On the beach:

#44     Jul 26, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Poetry from the Delta.
    She hasn't gotten enough credit imo.
    She's penned quite a few big hits that have been covered by more famous acts. One of my favorites is "Fancy" which put Reba at #1 on the country charts for several weeks. https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/happy-birthday.318138/page-3#post-4631026

I love this from Wiki:

Her grandmother traded one of the family's milk cows for a neighbor's piano, and seven-year-old Bobbie composed her first song, "My Dog Sergeant Is a Good Dog".

#45     Jul 27, 2018
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Paul Anka is 77
    He makes the list since he wrote 'the anthem".

#46     Jul 30, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Irina Viner-Usmanova, [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Viner-Usmanova] the living legend, coach of rhythmic gymnastic and wife of Uzbek tycoon is 70 today

Please, forgive me if it is not exactly topic of this thread, I thought it will be nice to share. And should the Birthdays posts here have to be only about music-related people?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    #47     Jul 30, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

You can wish happy birthday to whoever you want kiddo.... even Desterio and his b-boy Ocho... but you have to use a kitty meme for Ocho.

#48     Jul 30, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 and CSEtrader like this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

:D

#49     Jul 30, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

San Fran's own... Jerry Garcia would be 76 today.
    Travel on.

#50     Aug 1, 2018