Happy Birthday Marines!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

That would be FDR, who OBVIOUSLY KNEW about the upcoming attack. In other countries they call it treason...

#21     Nov 11, 2006
  2. Thank you IndaHook. I was so pissed at that guy, I couldn't have said it that well.

Cindy Sheehan wants to know why her son died. I can tell her. He died for his pals. Some wounded Americans were stranded. He volunteered to help rescue them. He was killed when his Bradley was ambushed. The rest of her family has disowned her, and I'm pretty sure if her son could stick a hand out of the grave, he'd choke the life outta her too. To denigrate someone's sacrifice is the worst sort of blasphemy. Might as well say those NY Firemen and Policemen rushing into a doomed Trade Center were suckers.

when I spend time w/ guys who did the fighting, I always tell them they're my heroes. I just can't imagine it. And because of them, I didn't have to experience it.

I was a GI, but the Marines are certainly a special breed. They are the finest fighting force on the face of the earth. And it's what keeps the despots at bay.

Happy Birthday Jarheads :)-

#22     Nov 11, 2006

3. ingreatful my arse, i feel pity for the guy, his death was a waste, for his family and friends, a life thrown away for the ambitions of a fanatic. he enlisted in the marines to fight and defend his country not to wage a useless war in the middle of nowhere initiated just to satisfy a few's privileged interests. the war in iraq is a disgrace, u cant compare it to ww1 or ww2 and neither to pearl harbor, those who died there did so to defend their country and so that we could sleep in peace without worryin' of a bomb droppin' from our roofs in the middle of the nite. if somethin now we gotta worry even more since we have become extremely vulnerable to terrorists that resent us for what we did. and to say he wouldn't change a thing if he could go back in time shows what a presumptuous fanatic single minded retard u really are.

what fuckin' good has done this violent and useless war to usa and the world? i see nothin' but negative consequences and repercussions.

#23     Nov 11, 2006
  4. Of course, your Doctorate is in Political Science, so the fact that you can't see any good in this should be the final word, say, as the isolationists fought to keep us out of WWII so that we didn't build, and sacrificed some 80,000 troops in the Far East getting ready. but these points are moot.

The thread was to honor Marines who are not public policy makers, but Warriors who do what they are told with honor, courage, and a loyalty to each other. And you went and fucked that up. But that's your right, to make a fool of yourself. That's why we need Marines. They defend the rights of morons who in most other countrys would be beheaded for insolence and stupidity.

#24     Nov 11, 2006

5. morons are and have been beheaded as a consequence of use bein' there. u are a fool and the biggest one on earth.

i fucked up nothin' sadpants; i value life and wished that all those who lost their lives in iraq were well alive and allowed to pursue their dream like any young fella should be doin' at 20yrs old of age. what good can u possibly see in a young man's life been terminated early for no valid reason? how can u be so twisted to think bush givin' u a medal makes your death more worthwhile. that was the point of my post since u obviously missed it and concentrated your efforts into condemning' me as basher of the military that was never my intent. u and your friend on the other hand think it's better for that guy to be dead but honored rather than alive and lookin' forward to enjoy his youth and preemptively say that would be his choice as well...thats soooo sad and gotta show how twisted and idiotic u are.

#25     Nov 11, 2006
  6. The bottom line for the moonbats - we are to blame for terrorists resenting us. If we would just leave them alone, they'd leave us alone, rational human beings that they are.....Global caliphate with Sharia law governing all humans straight out of the 7th Century? No way, that's a neocon chickenhawk warmongering fantasy created to inspire fear in the electorate....leave Iraq, leave Al Qaeda alone, maybe they'll all forgive us for our evil deeds...

That's living in the World of Denial for ya.

#26     Nov 11, 2006
  7. no. many of the young soldiers 18-25 enlist in the marines so that they can get a college education because they are too damn poor to afford it.

#27     Nov 11, 2006
  8. #29     Nov 12, 2006
  9. yes, and most of those who join the military do so in order to raise their young family and make sure they can always have food on the table. surely they didnt apply with the idea one day they gonna fight to death in a lost cause. i mean, look at the typical marine: 18-25yrs old, just married, usually with a newborn son or a young child...u think he was really lookin' forward to go battle the enemy far away from home?

#30     Nov 12, 2006