Happy Birthday Elvis!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Aug 16, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

(Speee...Um...Michele...It ain't Elvis' birthday you dope!)

...Later on, in January 2013:

Mr. Defense Secretary, this is President Bachmann. I thought you told me it was the red button that I push to prevent a nuclear attack on Russia! What do I do now???:p :eek: :confused:

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is YOUR favorite candidate? I forgot.

3. BSAM

BSAM

None of 'em. I don't believe in voting. But, if I was going to vote for anybody currently running, it would be Ron Paul. (I know, he's, on paper, a Republican, but he really is a Libertarian.) He's the only one telling the truth.

Who is YOUR candidate?

4. Elvis!

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I completely understand someone choosing not to vote. I also think they have no business complaining about politicians if they aren't willing to do their small part to oust them.

First and foremost ANYONE but Obama. I haven't really decided for certain yet. If super Tuesday were held tomorrow I'd probably vote Paul. By the time February gets here though I plan to research the surviving candidates with more scrutiny than I have so far though so I could change my mind.

6. BSAM

BSAM

I can't complain because I refuse to vote for the thugs on a ballot?? It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always wins. (Incidentally, the people on the ballot are not the only reason why I don't vote.)

So, if Michele Bachmann is the Republican candidate, will you vote for her, or will you place your protest vote for a 3rd party candidate?

7. Lornz

Lornz

"If you vote, you have no right to complain"

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIraCchPDhk?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIraCchPDhk?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

8. BSAM

BSAM

Thanks, Lornz. Too funny.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

It would depend on how far behind the 3rd party candidate is. If it's apparent they have no chance then I'll vote AGAINST Obama.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, man, Lukie, I'm disappointed in you. If you are going to vote, always, always vote your conscience. That's partly what is wrong with the system right now. Don't punch the card for a thug/paid off loser!

BTW---I did, once upon a time, vote for Ross Perot.

#10     Aug 16, 2011