Happiness

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by hkrahra, Jan 11, 2012.

1. hkrahra

hkrahra

2. maybe it all comes down to knowing your place in life. I'm not a big thinker, but I sure see the humour of it all. I guess it all comes down to, would you rather die rich or die laughing?

As for me, I like money, it gives you a lot of freedom to be crazy if you want to.'

The search for health, wealth and sex, makes a nice backdrop for a story about what really makes you happy.

othererwise, I would be very suspicious of anything that makes you do anything.

You are completely free until you want something, and then for the rest of your life you are a slave to that desire.

It aint that easy to be free, especially when you care more about someone else than you do about yourself.

#52     Jan 29, 2012
  3. hkrahra

hkrahra

I`d rather leave my body with the thought of the God.No small task and the knowledge is not a cheap.Sometimes it takes thousands years to achieve.

It is said, that a person who will try to realize, at least, this little concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guṇa

has chances.

Maybe it would be a good start for you.

#53     Jan 29, 2012
  4. yeah well, I'll take my chances as they are. Not sure I want to take my hard earned money and bet on wikepedia. But if that's what you believe in, I hope it gives you strength.

I'm kind of oldtime and we are still trying to digest the Lincoln Library.

Check it out sometime, there are some very good pictures of mallard ducks.

#54     Jan 29, 2012
  5. you do see where this is going don't you? We are actually going to get into a fight about happiness.

If you can get into a fight about happiness, it stands to reason that you can get into a fight about anything.

Maybe people just like to fight, and when you pray to G-d for World Peace you are just asking Him to renounce the natural order of things he created.

#55     Jan 29, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

Hehe..

Thank you,maybe i will.

#56     Jan 29, 2012
  7. hkrahra

hkrahra

"Your" hard earned money was the God`s will btw.They arent yours at all.

#57     Jan 29, 2012
  8. yeah well, if you're going to do that, maybe I will read Das Kapital one more time and see if there was anything I missed.

W

#58     Jan 29, 2012
  9. hit the wrong G damed button (excuse my Spanish)

otherwise, where is the part in Das Kapital when Karl explains how to create a start up?

Seems more like he is obsesed with people who already figured out how to do it.

What's this got to do with happiness?

Once you are happy there is nothing left but to bitch about the little stuff.

And as someone who has attained complete happiness I can tell you it isn't as great as you think it would be.

As a matter of fact, I was a hell of a lot more happy before I was was happy.
    At least then I had some thing to achieve, a goal as it were.

Now I am completely happy and it is about as boring as anything you could imagine.

I'm not saying that you should strive for unhapiness, but I was a lot more happy when I was unhappy than I am now that I am happy.

#59     Jan 29, 2012
  10. hkrahra

hkrahra

""""As a matter of fact, I was a hell of a lot more happy before I was was happy.""""

It is all in the instruction that goes with the Earth.You know,that the Earth has its own 'User`s Manual' like any other device,dont you?

I can tell you that right now you are more happy,then you`ll be tomorrow.It is all in the instruction,check it out.

The Old Time will always be better,then Now.It is all in the instruction.To leave down here and not know the User`s Manual is the Tamas.Keynes and Marx are for the tamasic people as well.Run from this platform asap.

#60     Jan 29, 2012