Happiness

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by hkrahra, Jan 11, 2012.

1. All of them who is happy - they does not thinking about it

#41     Jan 27, 2012
  2. well said, once you get happy you don't want to think too much about how you got that way, because it usually involved a lot of pain and bad decisions.

I don't know that much about literature, but Shakespear said, "All's well that ends well."

#42     Jan 27, 2012
  3. hkrahra

hkrahra

All of them in a coffin.

#43     Jan 27, 2012
  4. yes that's true, when it's not going too well there is some comfort in knowing that's where we will all end up, but some of us don't actually use coffins, but you get the idea

there isn't that much land left, it seems kind of a waste to use it to bury people who don't need it anymore

I suppose it would be ok if it was more biodegradable, but some of these new fangled coffins take forever to turn into fertilizer

best deal is a pine box in spring packed with me and all the spoiled potatoes and turnips from the root cellar.

wouldn't take long and you would have one hot funeral

#44     Jan 27, 2012
  5. hkrahra

hkrahra

I feel very HAPPY with the idea that i`ll burn in a pine box.Happiness is all around us,you know..

#45     Jan 27, 2012
  6. well, I'm not talking about a funeral pire, it's more like a slow burn, you can do the same thing with nothing more than a plastic five gallon bucket in your kitchen. I tried to raise some worms in there but it very quickly got too hot for them, so I added some water and they drowned, but odor is not really a problem, especiially if you routinely cook with lemons or limes, which those of us who like Mexican and middle eastern foods do quite often.

when it cools down I'll add some more worms

#46     Jan 27, 2012
  7. ammo

ammo

m thats it

#47     Jan 28, 2012
  8. Dont thinking about it (anything)- and it will come

#48     Jan 28, 2012
  9. well,we are all here to make money. So your analysis that thinking is a detriment to acheive that goal is duly notated.

When you think about it, thinking does seem like a little unsustainabe force.

But you young kids don't understand the inspiration we drew on when we saw Doby Guiless contemplating "The Thinker"

At any rate, If you knew what you were doing, Rip's Record shop could sure lay down some decent tracks.

Just make sure you die Maynard and not Gilligan.

#49     Jan 29, 2012
  10. and I write that for my self more than you. It's a hell of a lot easier to be be Gilligan than it is to be Maynard.

#50     Jan 29, 2012