HANS

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by skyriderfox, Aug 3, 2006.

1. sure, got burnt meself too; there aint no free lunch on this stuff...huge mistake is buyin' it, thinkin' it will turn around in a couple of days just cuz it missed 1c, but look back all those stocks that missed by 1c and see what happened...intraday they are not a bad trade imo, for beginners as well with tight stops; if it works its good money if it doesnt its another loss...move on.

#31     Aug 7, 2006
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Thinking if i should just cut my losses and sell tonight before tomorrow morning. Who know downgrades could come quick. Rather free up some stocks and get ready for 2:15pm

#32     Aug 7, 2006
  3. PLATER

PLATER

yes i agree. Especially tight stops they are a must.

#33     Aug 7, 2006
  4. its up to u here...i wouldnt have bot it in the first place but now it is a coin toss...could recover tomorrow or gap down another 3-5%, r/r atrocious....u got 45min to think about it.

#34     Aug 7, 2006
  5. If Cramer says HANS is done, the shorts aren't done. I'd be looking on the short side for a setup. Like I said, they can do what they want. Your "close stops" will be taken. Let's watch in a few days and see if it SHOS. That will tell you. But I've watched more and more CNBC ad nauseum, like Greenberg / Faber ganging on AAPL. That kind of stuff tells you where they're lining up. The Elgindy court transcipts, Cramers' books tell you these reporters take calls. And they take them from the big money hedge funds. Granted, they've already got their postiions, but it's the way they defend them you have to watch for.

Let's all agree, it'll be interesting, and it'll go like a bastard one way or the other.

#35     Aug 7, 2006
  6. S2007S

S2007S

I know. If I was short I would think it would be headed up but since im long I think its headed down. Especially if the federal reserve doesnt pause. forget it. Hans could be at $27.00.

#36     Aug 7, 2006
  7. mizer

mizer

Its going lower:cool:

#37     Aug 7, 2006
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Think im going to sell, take the loss and move on. Learned my lesson that next time a stock is trending down and i decide to go short that i should stay short instead of selling as soon as I see a loss and buy it back to go long.

#38     Aug 7, 2006
  9. already down another .5% from close, doesnt bear well for 2morrow...if u are goin to close dont pay up: get in between the spread or close to ask, u should get filled.

#39     Aug 7, 2006
  10. Remember, the neg rebate is probably quite high already, so the bears have to get it down in a hurry. You probably won't have time to get a short off, you may catch a bounce, but don't hang around. Again, that's only from experience in these things that was learned with money.

You want fair, go the one the County holds this time of year.

#40     Aug 7, 2006