HANS misses analyst's estimates by 7 cents, up 10%. WHAAATTT????

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I just read the filings. It appears they missed estimates substantially the last two earnings calls and the stock appears to be going higher with strength. Since when did missing analysts estimates by 7 cents (22 vs 29 expected) was so bullish?

I know what happened they knew they were going to miss estimates so they blamed the options scandal for not presenting the data on the call. Then they slip it in months later in some random SEC filings while no one is looking and meanwhile Goldman gives them an upgrade so their clients can exit out with grace. Aaahhhh...

2. ??..............that 4-month breakout? It's a good way of shaking out a lot of shorts and drawing in breakout players on the long-side.

3. I understand what has happened, but shaking my head in disbelief. You know that if they announced a 7 cent miss during an earnings call then they would be selling it down like no tommorrow. They conveniently used the options scandal excuse to hide the results of the call. Then they slip into the 10-k filing months after the call, I believe that was the filing, and no one seems to care.

I have to say to HANS and Goldman, shame on you guys. Although you were able to manipulate the stock with your magic ways, this doesnt seem quite right. Sooooo shaaadddyyyy...

4. S2007S

S2007S

doesnt matter, hans has been up nicely since KO bought out vitamin water.

How long the energy drink market can last is anyones guess.