Hannah Montana "topless" photo rocks Disney?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by turkeyneck, Apr 27, 2008.

1. spidey

spidey

Some of you who are shocked by this need to check out that show for 5 minutes. The girl prances around in skintight clothes and is a "rock" star. Not exactly pippy longstockings to begin with. This pic is so tame, Jeezus guys, get over this.

#31     Apr 28, 2008
  2. Turok

Turok

Holy Cow ... can't believe some of these comments. You see far more of her in a swim suit - a one piece affair, let alone a bikini.

People will complain about that picture and then believe that the people in the Texas YFZ compound should left alone to practice their own pedophilic religious beliefs.

I don't find that photo titilating in any way, and if you do I suggest you go get professional help.

JB

#32     Apr 28, 2008
  3. Brooke Shields was marketed the same way, maybe worse, at the same age 30 years ago. Nothing new here. Business as usual.

Those that are acting all shocked will be verbally salivating over her as soon as she hits her 18th birthday in 2.5 years.

She may never be attractive. She looks and acts just like her dad!

#33     Apr 28, 2008
  4. nitro

nitro

There are an infinite number of pictures you can take of the young woman, many of them interesting and equally showing her passage from girl to woman. So the one they take and publish is of her in bed naked.

What is is trying to convey? Why take the picture at all? To me the picture is not the issue, since there is nothing to see. It is more the picture they did take as opposed to the ones they did not take (or took but didn't publish), and the strategy behind it.

To me it is as clear as a warm summer day in Aruba, why.

nitro

#34     Apr 28, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Exactly. Just wtf were people expecting from the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, sainthood? :D :p

Bottom line: every adult she knows is trying to exploit this kid for all she's worth: Disney, her parents, Vanity Fair, yada yada.

The real "shocker" is all the feigned outrage from ET sociopaths who would sell their own daughters for .1% of what Miley Cyrus is bringing in.

#35     Apr 28, 2008
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

#36     Apr 30, 2008
  7. #37     Apr 30, 2008