Hanna Giles makes a realistic looking hoe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #11     Sep 11, 2009
  2. It doesn't matter what the ideology is. Any group that commits voter registration fraud simply needs to be made an example of. It needs to be made an example of because the fraud they committed has the ability to ruin a country. The very big problem I have with you is that you are willing to give up the basic principles of a democracy in order to favor an organization that agrees with you politically.

When it comes to fraud this is the worst type. Some frauds will lose people millions. Others will hurt organizations and businesses. This is the only fraud that if strong enough will RUIN an entire country. Voting is the only thing that keeps this country a democracy. Therefore it should be embraced with extreme importance.

Any group that commits voter registration fraud whether right or left should suffer national embarrassment daily in order to create an incentive for this type of thing to never happen again.

I hope I made this clear enough for you. Try and understand this Publix.

#12     Sep 11, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

To be fair, that describes about 3/4 of the posters in this forum. Hell, one guy yesterday thought it would be fortunate if the president were assassinated.

#13     Sep 11, 2009
  4. Yes but Publix started a thread with continued comments of his own so it is safe to say that he takes his stance seriously. Would you rather provide guidance to a guy who is psychotic or to a guy who is just confused?

#14     Sep 11, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Census Bureau on Friday severed its ties with ACORN, a community organization that has been hit with Republican accusations of voter-registration fraud.
    "We do not come to this decision lightly," Census director Robert Groves wrote in a letter to ACORN, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

In splitting with ACORN, Groves sought to tamp down GOP concerns and negative publicity that the partnership will taint the 2010 head count.

"It is clear that ACORN's affiliation with the 2010 census promotion has caused sufficient concern in the general public, has indeed become a distraction from our mission, and may even become a discouragement to public cooperation, negatively impacting 2010 census efforts," Groves wrote.

#15     Sep 11, 2009
    #16     Sep 12, 2009
  7. If you want to prove a point, don't quote Mercor....that assclown is similar to Larry Craig on a public bath-room stall.

#17     Sep 12, 2009
  8. I stopped reading right after that.

#18     Sep 12, 2009
  9. There is no freedom of speech on a private website, I thought you knew that... So if youtube wants to have a political tilt it is all the better. This is a war, and FOX's influence needs to be countered in any way possible.

You think Rush Limbaugh allows for a balanced discourse? NO. I listen to him all the time and his callers are all one way (against democrats) There may be few exceptions but they only prove the rule.

Fox discussion on acorn is turning into a giant subliminal message as well as an infomercial. They show those 4 women in 2 offices who just "happen" to be all black, then they mention how ACORN receives/received government money, how barack obama's campaign was connected to acorn and how he used to work for them. All of that is designed to generate a pavlovian response.

I am by no means defending the actions of the 4 women in those videos, but I do realize the greater struggle here, and the struggle here is for the ideological soul of this country and to discredit Obama. In this struggle, O'Keefe and his skanky "companion" are clearly on the evil side and I am referring to them as such. FOX's obsession with ACORN is not coincidental and has very little to do with pursuit of law and order.

#19     Sep 12, 2009
  10. LOL, Alinsky?? I doubt if anyone tries harder to follow Alinsky than Obama.

#20     Sep 12, 2009