Hank Paulson Will Leave His Mark

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Aaron Copland, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hank Paulson is going to screw us all, to the benifit of a few. The few being Goldman Sachs. If anyone is wondering why Goldmans stock has held up better that others it's because they have there man Hank near all the money.

I pray who ever is elected will not put X Goldman staff near the country's money.

2. did you mean leave his mark, or leave a mark.

3. lrm21

lrm21

I don't blame Paulson, He is only doing what the universities and the so called proven economic theory for the last 40 years is telling him to do.

He got handed a raw deal in some respects. Also, he is the wrong person for the Job, if you higher a Plumber to fix your car and he fucks it up is it really the plumbers fault.

He is supposed the fix the economic mistakes and corrupt policies that we have been pursuing for the last 40 years. When those policies have rewarded him. His only thought is, "I need to get people back to the good times."

There is nothing anyone in power can do at this point to prevent the inevitable they can however delay it.

Our Policies as Americans for the last 30 years has been why pay for today what you can make your children pay for tomorrow at 20%. We have continued to put in Power people who have pursued these policies, we invest in companies that profit and support these policies, and we purchase and consume the products that are the results of these policies.

If I was Paulson, I would of just held a Press conference and announced

"America Fuck You. Its time to pay
    Peace Out!"

Or as Andrew Mellon, Paulsons equal in 29
    "liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate.... That will purge the rottenness out of the system. High costs of living and high living will come down. People will work harder, live a more moral life. Values will be adjusted, and enterprising people will pick up the wrecks from less competent people."

Of Course no one wants to hear this.

4. hayman

hayman

I think you guys are missing the big picture. It ALL starts with the guy at the top. Being stubborn, self-absorbed, arrogant, and clueless are not excuse at all. It's criminal that Bush will be sitting back and collecting his $ 200K per annum pension in a few months. Totally criminal, if you ask me.