Hank Paulson Admits He Never Really Understood How Mortgage-Backed Securities Worked

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 25, 2009.

1. Did they rob you blind, too?

If not, why?

If so, how'dya let that happen?

We anxiously await your words of wisdom.

#21     May 26, 2009
  2. Do you choose to be so dense or is it just a general inability to think? Trillions of the people's tax dollars are signed away to shuffle into these banks with little oversight or concessions. What is so idiotic or dumb about that? Sounds like a great scam to me.

The only problem is that intellectuals like you just keep discounting the perpetrators as idiots because the policies do not benefit, only hurt, the people. Well I guess that is better than being the utter retards who actually believe these policies will do good things for the people.

Actions speak louder than words. If you paid attention to the actions, you wouldn't be calling Paulson & the likes a moron, you would consider him an enemy, a scumbag & a criminal.

P.S. As for my steps taken, I don't put faith into Paulson, the Fed & politicians. I know that they are moving to rob me blind and take protective steps. As well as take advantage of the policies where I see fit. Well at least for now, I don't plan to be living in this country in the near future.

#22     May 26, 2009
  3. ammo

ammo

P.S. As for my steps taken, I don't put faith into Paulson, the Fed & politicians. I know that they are moving to rob me blind and take protective steps. As well as take advantage of the policies where I see fit. Well at least for now, I don't plan to be living in this country in the near future. [/B][/QUOTE] ..................................... Since goldman and the like have always robbed the bright eyed kid at the carnival, and they dont want the carnival to go out of biz, nor do they want to leave the US, what is their next move, assuming this is all an elaborate ruse that will reveal itself over the next decade. With all their employed ivy league geniuses this had to be obvious and therefore planned and capitalized on.

#23     May 26, 2009
  4. oh come on, Paulson is lieing here because we all know he put in 12 hours a day doing PDE calculations by hand on a chalk board...while on his cell with the legal department coming up with legal mumbo jumbo..all with an evil grin on his face because of the genius of his scam...
    Typical conspiracy theory nonsense because its more comforting to believe the ship is run by an evil genius captain who fucks you from his plush quarters under the ship than the reality that the ship is run by a complete moron...or the most frightening possibility that the captain was so dumb he fell in the water and drown at launch and no one is in control and never has been.

#24     May 27, 2009