Hang Seng Futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ProfitTakgFool, Jul 28, 2008.

1. IB is the only broker that I know of that can put you in to the SGX exchange where Taiwan is traded. IB's not a bad broker though if you can deal with pathetic customer service. If you give it a go, make sure you elect the "unbundled" rate for futures... it will save you over a dollar round trip.

To answer previous questions, Taiwan is still moving nicely, lots of opportunity, although the volatility & opportunity expansion in the US markets has not been reflected 1:1 in the Taiwan market from my viewpoint. Still, it moves and generally trends nicely once you get the hang of it. Regarding my own personal trading, I had my best month ever in October, started November off really well, but then acted like an idiot last week and got what I deserved, so I'm currently down on the month. No worries though, I'll bounce back, just keep executing on the edge.

#41     Nov 17, 2008
  2. Filter Sweep,

Thanks for posting charts. I am sure others who wanted to see HSI intraday data appreciate it as much as I do.

#42     Nov 17, 2008
  3. jtnet

jtnet

what are the times (EASTERN TIME) of when the STW market is open till close

#43     Nov 19, 2008
  4. A great example of why it's worthwhile to lurk ET.

Thank you ganesh6.

Osorico

#44     Nov 19, 2008
  5. jtnet

jtnet

thanks saw this the other day, was in the middle of looking for it again, bookmarked a rare ET gem, if only there was a forexfactory substitute

edit: whoops noticed its on page one dummy me

#45     Nov 19, 2008