Hang 'em high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, May 31, 2006.

1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Yes, indeed. Another nitwit feels compelled to prove their stupidty.

... no futher comments, hers speak for themselves ...

#11     May 31, 2006
  2. of course...what else would you say.
    you guys are so predictable it is becoming boring.

#12     May 31, 2006
  3. Amen.

For the life of me, I have no idea why. In another thread on this subject, you wanted to throw these boys to the Hague. Have you sobered up or what?

#13     May 31, 2006
  4. Sounds like YOU'RE! Probably failed the school too, and learned hate from your church (now that's a proper use of YOUR).

#14     May 31, 2006
  5. obviously, you haven't read my post to a guy by the name of sam.
    for the particular soldiers who committed the crime; they should pay the ultimate price including humiliating them under the watchful eyes of the whole world before executing the punishment against them.
    for the rest of the kids, i feel sorry for them for i know the circumistances that FORCED these poor kids to enlist in the first place.
    the biggest criminal in my openion is the coward hiding in the pentagon and the the other coward who cant even use a shot gun.

#15     May 31, 2006
  6. LOL! You got me on the proper use of "your/ you're". My bad. That's about all you got though!:)

#16     May 31, 2006
  7. Glad to be of help.:D

#17     May 31, 2006

8. Very well said. I’ll take the other side of this though. Give your men a good dinner. Then hang them at first light because they're nothing different than mobsters or gang people avenging the killing of a boss. In fact, they're lower than that level - they went and killed the other guy's wife and kids. Then they lied about it and disgraced the service and country.

Now about running suck. I don't need to know what they go through anymore than I need to know about street life, grueling poverty, or troubled family or any of the other jive violent criminals spit up to explain why. None of that is a justification or defense to murder, let alone mass murder, in any state here. Neither is their age, motive, or uniform. Might somehow be in the military -- but not in the US. So I don’t have to have emerged from among the military to judge the military and throw them under the bus.

These guys need to be separated from us fast - one way or another. They should be charged, confined outside the US, then tried. Maybe they walk - maybe they don't. I said elsewhere any cop would arrest based on the Murtha and Time revelations to date. And based on arrest alone, they'd have near 0 chance of bail for something outrageous like this done in the US. But that's here. See, I’m in the crowd that wants these people to go away along with anyone remotely like them. I don't want loose canons, or short fuse John Wayne, or ptsd among us and our families. Slip up back here and they'll be removed ruthlessly by a whole new generation of judges and prosecutors is what I see coming - again.

Does this sound familiar to you? It should.

#18     May 31, 2006
  9. Christ almighty...you people are like talking to a bag of hammers.

I may be mistaken but I believe in every post I've made on this subject I've said that if they're proven guilty they’ll be punished. Right now they are innocent.

Please, get this straight once and for all. There are two concurrent on going investigations. If NCIS finds sufficient evidence they will be charged. And if they are charged then they will go to Court Marital. And if their Court Martial(s) agrees with that evidence of the charge then they will be convicted. And if they are convicted they will at best do very hard time, at worst they get death. And it won't be any bullshit normal death row conviction with an endless stream of taxpayer funded appeals. It will be swift and sure.

On the above you can rest assured.

However, I'm quite relieved and I thank my personal gods that these men will not be judged by the likes of you and some of the other knee-jerk reactionary’s whose standard of proof is a tabloid magazine article and a raving congressman.

No.... I have no fucking idea what you’re talking about.

All Neo-cons must die.

#19     May 31, 2006
  10. saxon

saxon

just "the kid down the street" having a bit of fun.

riiiight...

what town did YOU grow up in??

#20     Jul 9, 2006