Handy Gizmos - Whaddya Got?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by easymon1, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Cabin111

Cabin111

I bought something like this...In case the power is off. Mine is cheaper and not as fancy.

[​IMG]

#111     May 7, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

3. easymon1

easymon1

Mom’s Results from Using the Confidence Fitness Vibration Plate

Mom bought her Confidence Fitness Vibration Machine, hoping to ease the back pain that had plagued her for years. Following her first 10-minute session, she noticed a reduction in pain.
    Initially, we wondered if she was experiencing a placebo effect. Thankfully this was not the case.
    After using the machine twice a day for several weeks, the pain, which had previously been quite severe, stopped bothering her. An unexpected benefit is that her energy increased, and she started sleeping a lot better, too.

At around the two-month mark, my sister and I noticed that mom’s calf muscles appeared more defined.
    When we mentioned this to her, she told us that her jeans and skirts were zipping up more easily. She was following the same fitness routine and hadn’t modified her diet.
    zzzwz.jpg

At that point, I decided to take a closer look at the machine and write this review.
    *Update: 6 months on, mom looks better than she has in years. She continues to use the machine twice a day.
    She’s more careful with her food choices, and she’s added some of the recommended exercises to her sessions.
    She’s dropped two dress sizes; her arms are toned, and the dimpling on her thighs has smoothed right out.
    **Update 2 (01/31/16): Mom has been using her Confidence Fitness Vibration Plate for about two years now. It’s withstood regular, repeated use without a hitch.
    Her muscle tone has improved, and she maintains her weight easily. Even more importantly, she remains pain-free.
    ***Update 3 (10/7/17): Mom’s Vibration Plate is still going strong, and she is still pain-free.
    ****Update 4 (05/28/18): Mom is still using her Confidence Vibration Platform regularly, and she still loves it.
    *****Update 5 (02/07/22): My mom still uses the machine a few times a week, and the pain hasn’t returned.

Final Thoughts on the Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
    The Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Trainer Platform Fitness Machine is the #1 Best Seller in its category on Amazon. It has a very high purchaser satisfaction rating with many hundreds of reviews posted.
    Customers love it because it makes getting into shape and feeling great easy. This machine is worth considering whether you aim to have more energy, relieve pain, or increase your bone density.

https://www.bestwomensworkoutreview...dy-vibration-platform-fitness-machine-review/

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    #113     May 24, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

batteries nuclear waste.jpg

#114     May 30, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

delete icep.jpg

#115     Jul 1, 2022
  6. easymon1