Handsome say Market Getting Ready

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Nov 15, 2007.

1. To go down so far so fast it make you head spin. You head will spin so fast you will think you lost you head and it in gutter. In gutter on Wall Street when market tumble like big earthquake.
    S_O_O_N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me, Handsome The genius, genius of all genius, say right now this evening, Nov 15th, 2007 that Market getting set up for

big...

BIG...

F-A-L-L !!!!

Don't B Stupid when it come to this market..

B-C-A-R-E-F-U-L

So says Handsome!!

Woof, Woof

2. ron2368

ron2368

Thank you for letting me know, God Bless people like you.

3. Youse welcomed

4. Well now, I was bearish until I read this post. I am covering all of my shorts and going long. Thanks Handsome. I knew this market was overdue for a short term rally.

5. me say rite now u is sucka who no not how to rite good very well inglish.
    me also say rite now at dark time of day that market is go to all new low his at same time.

me also say u lern english and sintacks frum Jack Hershey or u are Jacks ghost me think.

6. me say rite now u is sucka who no not how to rite good very well inglish.
    me also say rite now at dark time of day that market is go to all new low his at same time.

me also say u lern english and sintacks frum Jack Hershey or u are Jacks ghost me think.

7. Hey Handsome... who says your so handsome anyway... your mother? I hate people that keep bragging about nothing...they are so full of sh#$t! So irritating!

8. his uncle

9. I am in!! Handsome please post what you are shorting so I can buy it. Please! thanks. p great call

10. anyone see that 1m print go off in gg? He must have read this thread last night. :D

#10     Nov 16, 2007