HANDSOME In The House

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Handsome, Aug 15, 2007.

1. to thank those who wrote me to tell me you make over hundreds of thousands of dollars due to picks me posted here...and ask me to come back and please, please post more but mean people chase me away..

but for those few who me friends, maybe later I post back and tell you what going to happen tomorrow in stock market so you can make money tomorrow.
    maybe I post later, maybe I don't.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwww

WOOF WOOF

2. Why dont you speak properly? It will give you more credibility.

3. JimBob56

JimBob56

Your looking for credibility on a Chat board? Good luck.

As for the way Handsome speaks, they have 17 letters in the alphabet from where he comes from. The General rule for grammar is that no word can have more than one syllable and all words need to be pronounced like you have a mouth full of cheerios.

4. OK..to all of me friends here.

Study you stocks tonight and:

Be

Prepared

To

<b>BUY, BUY, BUY TOMORROW</b>

So says Handsome

Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww

5. Woof, Woof !

6. mde2004

mde2004

You are a little piker handsome mate.

7. w3rd gr3a7 t1m3 t0 buy

8. I told you all to study and get your BUY stocks in order for today as it would be time to get ready to BUY, BUY BUY...but nobody posts nothing but make fun of me ONCE AGAIN!!!:mad: :mad:

Oh well, me pick up lots of APPLE at $112.25 today and tomorrow will be over $120+++++

I told you so..to be ready to make money..
    Me fucking GENUIS many here write and tell me.
    Me leave now.

9. I knew you would be back with your crap stock. Where were you all day? If you had any credibility before this little downdraft started you certainly have none now. Why don't you just run along to the yahoo boards where you may actually be a tad ahead of the rest of them. Please do anyone who trades stocks for a living a big favor and go away!

10. more self serving dribble. what a total douchebag ! :p

#10     Aug 16, 2007