Handsome been saying GOOG AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Don't B Stupid when it come to AAPL and GOOG!!

Who here listen and make tons of money$$$$$$$$$$$$

Me buy another mansion next to one me got now..

Yeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww

Woof, Woof GOOG

genius say GOOG will hit $550 then $600 and now GOOG going to $700++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeeeee Hawwww:cool: :cool:

2. bluud

bluud

bloomberg.com:

Bastardi of AccuWeather Forecasts Warm Winter for U.S.: Video Play

haha ... what a fucked up name Bastardi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastard_Big-Footed_Mouse

The Bastard Big-footed Mouse (Macrotarsomys bastardi) is a species of rodent in the Nesomyidae family. It is found only in Madagascar.

3. Ha. I now have an army of people using my signature. Ha!

Yeeeeee hawwwwww!

Good luck Handsome and I must say your picks -- AAPL and GOOG -- look mighty good! I won't make the same mistake as last time.

All the haters are just jealous. All those stupid fucking idiots who short oil and get mad when I make fun of them. If you don't like me. Click the ignore button, cunts.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member2.php?s=&action=viewlist&userlist=ignore&listbits=the kin2

4. You genius Handsome. You posted the above just a couple of weeks ago and now today GOOG hit $700.00

Me ride GOOG and AAPL since you start first posting to BUY them and me have mansion next to you now!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeee Fvckin Hawwwwwwww Handsome!!

A big Woof, Woof!

5. bluud

bluud

hey handsome what u say about amzn, is it a buy now

6. AMZN is a huuuge buy

wil go to 100 soon

7. S2007S

S2007S

GOOGLE HAS A HIGHER MARKET CAP THAN CITIGROUP..

HMMMMM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

8. citigroup just needs to put up some ads on their sites. heck they could even sell ad space on atm's. even at the tellers. stamp ads right on their foreheads. 50 pe ratio instantly.

9. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

stck_trd3r, u still think yhoo is going to 8? i'm in at 24.7 and holding....will take some off at 40 area.