Hand Talkers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Why is it women always need to talk with their hands? Michelle Bachman is the worst, but there are many democrat women that do it also.

I guess the end of me would be if I was in HR and they came in for an interview and I asked, "Other than talking, what else can you do with those hands?"

2. My wife and daughters talk with hands moving a mile a minute. I can't figure out if it's genetic or they learn it from each other.

3. Women talk with their hands because if they didnt there would be nothing to distract you from staring at their boobs.

4. thats a sin. you should be aware that in the christian religion lust is just as bad as murder. repent sinner or you will burn in hell forever.

5. pspr

pspr

If they didn't have boobs nobody would talk to them and
    If they didn't screw there would be a bounty on them.

6. Thanks for the bible lesson. Please direct me to the part in the bible where lust is the same as murder so I can read that verse because the only part I can find is where Jesus said lust was the same as "adultery" in the heart.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Lust is the same as adultery. Adultery makes you want to kill the woman's spouse, ergo lust leads to murder...er....yeah.

How's that? :confused:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ha, I'm don't fall for that ruse.