Hammer Trading Plateform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nana Trader, Jun 6, 2003.

1. lescor

lescor

It took me about a month to get very comfortable with hammer after using mouse based point-and-click platforms. Now there is no way I would want to go back.

VPN and citrix are not the same thing. I haven't tried it yet, but the citrix version would perform the best over a dial up connection, since it's running on a remote server and basically only sends you screen pixels, not actual streaming stock data.

I'm going to set up shop at my in-law's lakeside cabin for a week and try it sometime this summer.

#11     Jun 7, 2003
  2. I can say quite honestly that Cameron Ward and the rest of the gang at Pacific Coast are very much professional in the way that they run their operation. The partners are very experienced traders that emphasize SERVICE, SERVICE, and SERVICE!
    I have had no problems with them at all.
    Quite refreshing, actually!

As far as Hammer is concerned, I wouldn't even think of trying to use it with anything but a Cable or DSL broadband connection.

And one more time.
    Don't even think about using the Hammer Charts.
    As it is, I have spent far too much time trying to make them work the way that I want them to. Go for E-Signal or Real-Tick.
    But don't waste one mouse-click on the Hammer charts!

As for Andover and your capital being safe, you need to understand that Andover was bought out a few months ago by SunGard, a global leader in integrated software and processing solutions for financial services.

SunGard trades on the NYSE ( symbol: SDS ) and is a member of the S&P500, with annual revenues of more than $2 billion.

They are for real.

#12     Jun 7, 2003