Hamas Victory Emphasizes the Left's Folly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Very well put.

#21     Feb 2, 2006
  2. traderob

traderob

Sure, Islam is the religion of peace, and once the world is 100% under sharia law then peace we shall have (give or take a few thousand executions and amputations a week).

#22     Feb 2, 2006
  3. What is a leftist?
    Lenin knew. He called them his "USEFUL IDIOTS".
    This is the unfortunate destiny of the Palestinians.
    They will never see peace because turmoil is simply too profitable for their puppeteers. How did Y. Arafat amass 5-6 billion dollars? Read the newspaper articles about the chase for that nestegg at the time of his death.

Read: Hayek, "The Road to Serfdom"
    also: Orwell, "Animal Farm"

Don't forget Lenin's "Useful Idiots"

Americans Leftists, be warned. Change your ways or your road inevitably leads to Palestinian kind of misery and chaos.

#23     Feb 2, 2006
  4. Best Fuckin' Post Today !!!!

#24     Feb 2, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

"-- Men and women are basically the same.

No, of course they're not. But many Leftists feel that, for too long, women have been given the short shaft in many situations. "

was it julian bond or stokely carmichel who said that the only place for the women in the movement iare on their backs.

I guess those women were looking for the long shaft or and leaders of the movement were trying to help women by giving them the long shaft
    :)

#25     Feb 3, 2006
  6. zdreg

zdreg

"But when people tell me that all Moslems are terrorists, etc., I have to tell them to, shall we say, to 'reconsider'? Many, many do hate Israel; others are trying to be more fair."

not all germans were bad. most did not operate the gas chambers or literally kill any jews.

moslems simply cannot find a way to get rid of terrorists who live with them or can not stop financng them

quotes from last 2-posts are from hendl4
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63263&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

#26     Feb 3, 2006
  7. zdreg

zdreg

burning embassies over cartoons is one more example of moslem tolerence.

i know not all syrians or lebanese participated in these actions.:)

who are you kidding?

#27     Feb 6, 2006