Hamas Leader Killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 21, 2004.

1. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

Well its about time someone stoped pulling the punches in the name of GLOBAL PC and negotions with groups like Hamas. Thumbs up for Israel, NOW, only if the USA would stop trying to push upon the middle east our democratic ways ...(which will never work because muSLIMS and ISLAM do not believe in demcracy) and let them live in their barbaric mannors .... they will end up killing each other.

#31     Mar 22, 2004
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Well, I'll be damned. Aren't we all??? What a cop out!! I'll presume you're a democrat?

#32     Mar 22, 2004
  3. Let me tell you quite frankly Waggie. I'm very thankfull of your posts. I find your debates with James to be quite interesting and informative. I feel priveliged to read the threads. You're educating me, thanks buddy.

So, a summary if you will, what are your FA and TA based predictions.

#33     Mar 22, 2004
  4. I believe... terrorism, inflation worries, poor jobs... is going to weight down the market.

The fiscal stimilus is over.. and now we are going to see the after effect which is going to be horrible.

--MIKE

#34     Mar 22, 2004
  5. BSAM

BSAM

You just may be right waggie. Then again......

Thought you were sleepy while ago.:p

#35     Mar 22, 2004
  6. If you seriously believe that the market is in the process of making a "dramatic" move lower, then why don't you step up to the plate and offer us some technical or fundamental evidence of WHY this will happen, rather than start up some Political Science thread in the Trading Forum just like your "other" buddy, Gamalruach?

Oh yeah.
    I almost forgot.
    You don't use "cute little charts".

:p

#36     Mar 22, 2004

7. Yes, CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS! Simple easy effective. Maybe not easy or simple to implement, but I count on the effectiveness.

#37     Mar 22, 2004
  8. Why would you guess Isreal struck at this time? Can we gleam anything about the near future from this other than the obvious retaliation from Palestinians?
    smitty

#38     Mar 22, 2004
  9. Gee, I guess the 10 Year Treasury Bond at 3.78% is really telling the marketplace that it inflation is definitely a worry.

Go figure.

#39     Mar 22, 2004
  10. I dont want to get into a whole debate right now.. but here are the underlying fudemental issues that are making me bearish.

1. Terrorism
    2. Inflation ( look at the CRB index) I dont believe the Labor dept uses an accurate method of inflation.
    3. Horrible job growth/outsourcing
    4. Poor global consumer sentiment.
    5. Rally was mainly pumped by cheap money and fiscal stimilus like we have never seen in the world. This is all coming to an end.. many economist believe rate tightening is around the corner.
    6. Valuations still very high... a lot of people are bullish right now.

#40     Mar 22, 2004