Hamas Leader Killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 21, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Let's put it this way. I'm not old enough to have been alive during WWII, but I can read. I know what made Japan come waving the white flag. Killing one may not bring about any peace. What about if around 3 million Palestinians suddenly disappeared? And don't give me that dopey crap about innocent civilians. Many innocent Japanese had to die to get the world back under some kind of control. If any group that we consider to be terrorists could bring the United States down, they wouldn't give a DAMN about innocent citizens in this country. Remember 9/11??

Anyways, is this going to affect the market much tomorrow?

#21     Mar 21, 2004
  2. Yawn . . .

#22     Mar 21, 2004
  3. Replace the following phrase in your statement above: "What about if around 3 million Palestinians suddenly disappeared?"with this statement: "What about if around 3 million Israelis suddenly disappeared?"

Tell me what you think, honestly.

#23     Mar 21, 2004
  4. I don't blame you. I find I'm repeating myself again. I wish I knew more about market activity so that I could engage you in more interesting debates. I hope to soon.

#24     Mar 21, 2004
  5. Isreal contributes more to the evolution of humanity than Palestine, and so the arguement for the death of Palestine is a better conclusion, if we are going to believe in logic, than the death of Israel.

#25     Mar 21, 2004
  6. BSAM

BSAM

That terrorism would continue. I'm pro-Israel. That's what I think. Who you for?

#26     Mar 21, 2004
  7. I am pro-peace, pro-fairness, pro-justice.

#27     Mar 22, 2004
  8. How about this for a market-factoid:

The median correction for the Dow is 9% and bottoms out 46 days after the previous peak. We're 27 days from the peak right now, or a little more than halfway thru.

But if Trend Fader wants to talk about Hamas and terrorism and how it will effect the market, who be it than me to actually provide statistics about what we are actually experiencing in the marketplace.

#28     Mar 22, 2004

9. How about 6 million jews dissapearing? Wait.. that actually happened under another terrorist named Hitler.. who was far more smarter and sophisticated than todays terrorirsts. Guess what happened next... the Jewish people came back stronger than ever.

--MIKE

#29     Mar 22, 2004

10. Why dont you give your factoids a rest. Just keep on loading up on those SMH's.

We all know u are bullish on the market.. and the sad thing is that we have put in a major top.... and we are about to make a huge move lower.

--MIKE

#30     Mar 22, 2004