Hamas Leader Killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trend Fader, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Care to bet on it?

#11     Mar 21, 2004
  2. According to your logic.. then what is the point of killing Bin Laden?

--MIKE

#12     Mar 21, 2004
  3. Don't worry, neither of you have any logic. Don't worry, niether does the civilized world or me, so ha. Logic depends on the participants. If the most powerfull agree then logic it is, and I don't care what your Fibonacci charts tell you.

#13     Mar 21, 2004
  4. Killing Bin laden is purely symbolic and psychological. It will not, repeat NOT cause the demise of al-Queada, indeed they will probaly plan aterrorist strke to celbrat ehis martydom.

Terrorists are insane, irrational and shrewd. Using conventional methods to deal with them or pronging a terroism strategy on traditional/rational notions is a highly flawed approach with no positive results.

#14     Mar 21, 2004
  5. "irrational and shrewd"

Very good. Yes, we must destroy Islam if we want to destroy terrorism. Or we must destroy Palestine if we want to destroy Palestinian terrorists. Or we must do something other than what I just stated. Killing one leader among many isn't a probable solution, but will probably spurr continuation, as did all the previous attacks from either side cause retaliation from the attacked.

#15     Mar 21, 2004
  6. god is great!

#16     Mar 21, 2004

7. Sunday News:
    "God Ass Fucks 50 Virgins"

Or, gog is better!

Jesus Christ, I have two eyes!

Oh my god, it winked at me.

HOly smokes.

Feel free.

Holy shit.

Oh my god, it winked at me.

Jesus!

Please god send me a virgin.

Please gog, orderly doilees and cotton candies, pink!

GOG, HATES, ROWEN!

#17     Mar 21, 2004
  8. So what is your point?

Destroying Islam or Palestine will not solve the problem. Is that you mean? If so I fully agree.

#18     Mar 21, 2004
  9. You won't believe this but right after I wrote cotton candy homer made cotton candy on tv. Isn't that amazing? God must be watching me.

#19     Mar 21, 2004

10. Actually killing Islam, though a very difficult thing to do, would destroy Ilamic terrorism. Sorry, at times even I don't understand my sarcasm.

#20     Mar 21, 2004