Hamas leader killed by Israel - market response?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by billpritjr, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Anybody care to take a wild-as*ed guess what the markets will do in response?

just curious

2. No guessing needed and its just too hard of work.

The Eminis will open later this evening...you can start watching then.

NihabaAshi

3. gap down is my guess

4. also Spain is withdrawing from Iraq (these guys are smart or are they dumb for getting involved in the first place? )

5. There's no question that it's the smart move. It's always best to let the US do the grunt work for everybody else.

6. Who ask them to do the work ? US Gov for the profit of Hallirburton Carlyle & Co

7. And it's always best for the US to call in the UN when they get stuck in the big mess they started

8. just21

just21

Do you think the US should have liberated Belguim in 1944 or left you to the germans?

9. EUR/USD cash will just be more of the same - 100 to 150 points up, 100 to 150 points down....

These assassinations are ongoing. The world can't hate the US and Israel anymore than it already does so... this is just par the course.

Both the US and EU have good and bad eco structural dynamics so market opposing forces remain equal.

to

10. I know this is really simple but ....

Is it just me or does anybody else think that this is just one BIG personal issue between George and Sadaam ?

I'm seriously stumped as to why this war is happening :confused:

I totally respect the tragedy of 911 but I'm still asking myself, what the heck does one have to do with the other ?

#10     Apr 18, 2004