Hamas gets election victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Hello Helpless-boy aka Son-of-sam123. I see your grey matter locked up again and all you can come up with is the retort of a 3 year old. I suggest you perform regular exercise and maintain a good diet to help you overcome the limitations of your low IQ.

#41     Jan 27, 2006
  2. Not!!! enough!!! exclam!tio!n marks for!! wa!el.!!!
    gunslinger; !!!!!!!!!
    "Figure it was a longshot, mostly based on waels exit date and cobras start. That and waels compulsion to post, figured an alter ego."!!!!!!!:)

#42     Jan 27, 2006
  3. Only in theory because Jews are held to different standards.

#43     Jan 27, 2006
  4. LOL. This all makes sense now. Seeing an uncovered woman causes them unbearable testical pain that they cannot release. That's why they cover their women head to toe - it's simply pain avoidance!

#44     Jan 27, 2006
  5. Spoken like the true tolerant democrat you are.

I especially enjoy how the left loves the word "facist"

Iran will never rise from the ashes until they get rid of their religious gov't. Hopefuly by that time we don't need oil anymore and we can keep them in their place.

#45     Jan 27, 2006
  6. jem

jem

Con Man does not even understand the makeup of the electorate in america.

It is pretty funny that someone would argue the Republicans are are the uneducated masses.

con man has been conned by the liberal elite.

#46     Jan 27, 2006
  7. FUN FACT:

trafficking human slaves for the israeli sex industry is just frikin peachy keen so rearboy can fire one off whenever he needs to. "no blueballs tonight guys....i just nailed a russian hooker that thought she was answering a legit job ad... too bad she was so desperate she fell for it."

ps... were there any children blown up in the King David Hotel??? just curious.

#47     Jan 27, 2006
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I don’t have any other alias.

Equating Islamists with American Evangelicals is ridiculous. Evangelicals “taking-over” our government like Hamas did in Palestine is also ridiculous. Take a class on U.S. government, so you can see why there is more to a democracy than just having elections. In Palestine, democracy begins on election day and ends when the elections are over.

The problem is your lack of faith in anyone who lives beyond a 20-mile radius of a renowned college university and major metropolis. Most Americans know when there is real erosion of personal freedoms, (not this whiny hysteria coming from the elites over wiretaps) and that’s when they stand up and take back their government.

No. If this election signals anything, it signals what I and others have been saying for a long time: Muslim civilians morally support Hamas, and all the other Islamist movements scattered all over the place. I bet you were one of those “surprised” and “shocked” individuals when you learned Hamas won.

Also, complacency leads to demise, not competition. The West could use some competition and threats from the world, so it can cleanse itself from complacency and self-loathing.

#48     Jan 27, 2006
  9. naziboy88:

First of all, shall we even tire ourselves with the argument on the quantatity of Russian whores in Arab countries of the Middle East, especially the Gulf States? Save me typing bitch.

Secondly, I'd blow up King David Hotel today, if it would drive out the British. No no regrets. You can call me terrorist if u want. Go fuck yourself.

#49     Jan 27, 2006
  10. There are benefits to this election, although I fear the long-suffering palestinians are in for even more suffering.

Lesson number one, democracy is not a panacea. The U.S. was always criticized for supporting authoritarian governments during the Cold War. Turns out that was better than the alternative.

Lesson number two, for Israel, peace is probably available only after total victory. Their closest neighbors voted in a party whose main platform is war with Israel. Pretty hard to shade that.

Lesson number three, one benefit of a democratic election that puts an odious government in power is it at least removes the objection that it is unfair to punish a people for the acts of their dictator. The Palestitian people freely elected a terrorist group. Now they can prepare to pay the price.

Lesson number four, this type of horrifying outcome can have benefits. One being that that what happens to the Palestinians now, most likely total destruction and loss of their country, can serve as an example to other newly democratic states. Vote in terrorists, prepare toge the shit kicked out of you.

#50     Jan 27, 2006